[2014-05-31] The Pony Thread

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Re: [2014-05-31] Noses in Psychology

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Then you may want to vacate this thread because there are going to be a lot of them in here.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

ReasonablyDoubtful

Post by ReasonablyDoubtful »

Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:I'm sorry, everyone, but this thread is now about ponies. Please try to stay on topic.
Can I talk about how ponies are herbivores and it bothers me both when people thinks that:

1. Herbivore = vegetarian
2. Herbivores never eat meat

Or is that not allowed?
Time to piss off people with logic and facts!

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

No, but thank you for asking first.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

noone

Post by noone »

Nerd wrote: The only constant in sociology is the rebuttal of previous studies and previous rebuttals. It's just marxist propaganda trying to disguise itself as science because they've seen that gullible people have blind faith in it and anything that poses as one (following the example of Freud, who is nowadays totally debunked).
How can it be marxist propaganda if each paper disproves the last? Doesn't that mean that for every marxist, there is an non-marxist trying to disprove that marxist?
Nerd wrote: what saddens me is the corruption implied by the existance of a succint pact between scholars NOT TO expose it due to the ramifications that discrediting it would bring to public universities.
I'm really interested in this pact that you speak of. Please give us details. Is there an annual meeting of those who made this pact? Is there a contract they signed? Do they sign in blood, as all cabals plotting to destroy the education of our children do?

No

Re: [2014-05-31] The Pony Thread

Post by No »

Give me the short of it, what the sideways absolute fuck has happened in this thread?

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Some argument about the health detriments of a vegetarian diet, then some dickhead came and started calling regular science pseudoscience, then oldrac decided he didn't like the content of this thread and started spamming pictures and .gifs of ponies.
Also, herbivores sometimes very rarely eat meat; possibly if they're crazy or weird or just because. Vegetarianism is a lifestyle choice, herbivory is where an animal is adapted to eating only plants.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

As your absentee slumlord moderator I have been fully content to allow everything happening in this thread.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

ReasonablyDoubtful

GUTCHUCKER wrote:Also, herbivores sometimes very rarely eat meat; possibly if they're crazy or weird or just because.
It's more common than you'd think.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Nah.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

GUTCHUCKER wrote:then oldrac decided he didn't like the content of this thread and started spamming pictures and .gifs of ponies.
It's not a responsibility I take lightly.

And I've got plenty more where those came from, so play nice.

Post by Guest »

ReasonablyDoubtful wrote:
GUTCHUCKER wrote:Also, herbivores sometimes very rarely eat meat; possibly if they're crazy or weird or just because.
They often eat placentas, I don't know if they go for their own.

taijitu

Post by taijitu »

But did sociology predict this thread?

I didn't think so.

ReasonablyDoubtful

Guest wrote:
Cannibalism != carnivorism, omnivorism, or herbivorous meat-eating.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Antsan

Post by Antsan »

Guest wrote:
I thought they'd mainly go for their own, after giving birth, for energy. I once saw a goat doing that. With it's own placenta. After giving birth. Probably because giving birth needs a lot of energy and because of that the goat might have been hungry.

Also: Snails 'n stuff. Just can't avoid them when eating grass. Although that probably doesn't count as meat. I don't lnow anything about that kind of stuff, so...