[2014-07-02] Zach Weiner is really Anita Sarkeesian

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Quentin

[2014-07-02] Zach Weiner is really Anita Sarkeesian

Post by Quentin »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=3408

Yeah, yeah, we get it, genius. How cleverly subverted! I'm in awe.

Jesus Christ.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Re: [2014-07-02] Zach Weiner is really Anita Sarkeesian

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

I love asteroids too. Fuck yeah!
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Pfft, like Hollywood would ever pair a white woman with a black man.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Sentient AI

Post by Sentient AI »

WE SHALL NOT MIX THE RACES

Lupk

Post by Lupk »

Hey, the comic was boring and all, but at least Zach didn't take 2 years and 150000 dollars to deliver it.

Post by Guest »

Wow are nerds still bitter about this? Not only did it cost to much of money you didn't spend but takes too much time for her to release videos you don't like either? What are you even trying to say?

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

That she's unprofessional? I like it point it out because it's funny, but that's me.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

What do you know, she really was superfluous.

Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Andy

Post by Andy »

Anita Sarkeesian is a bitch! There, I´ve said it. Did it make me feel better? No, not really. But she is a bitch. Not only a bitch, but a real c*nt too. I am sorry, but the worst descriptive words you can find on women would probably fit her perfectly. Perhaps with the exception of degrading words describing women of promiscuous nature. Anita Sarkeesian seems to be such a cold fish that I doubt that she enjoys any physical relation what so ever. Least of all with a man.

Howard

Post by Howard »

Listen, Zach can't possibly really be Anita Sarkeesian.

Because then the comic would be funny, like, at least once or twice.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:What do you know, she really was superfluous.
Saddest SMBC Redux.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Aw Yeah

Post by Aw Yeah »

Andy wrote:Anita Sarkeesian is a bitch! There, I´ve said it. Did it make me feel better? No, not really. But she is a bitch. Not only a bitch, but a real c*nt too. I am sorry, but the worst descriptive words you can find on women would probably fit her perfectly. Perhaps with the exception of degrading words describing women of promiscuous nature. Anita Sarkeesian seems to be such a cold fish that I doubt that she enjoys any physical relation what so ever. Least of all with a man.
yeah, because she's doesn't seem sexually available an is also a woman, we can disregard her opinions and insult her personally!

Take that feminism!

Lupk

Post by Lupk »

ya wn wrote:
Andy wrote:Anita Sarkeesian is a bitch! There, I´ve said it. Did it make me feel better? No, not really. But she is a bitch. Not only a bitch, but a real c*nt too. I am sorry, but the worst descriptive words you can find on women would probably fit her perfectly. Perhaps with the exception of degrading words describing women of promiscuous nature. Anita Sarkeesian seems to be such a cold fish that I doubt that she enjoys any physical relation what so ever. Least of all with a man.
yeah, because she's doesn't seem sexually available an is also a woman, we can disregard her opinions and insult her personally!

Take that feminism!
(Emphasis mine).

Actually, he is pretty much saying that since she (alledgedly) isn't sexually available, she should not have insults of such nature directed at her.
Also, the whole ideology of feminism isn't even mentioned by Andy, aside from the fact that Sarkeesian is a self-identified feminist and also, in Andy's words, "a bitch". Are you saying criticism towards a member of the group is to be expanded to the rest of the group? Are you saying all feminists share Sarkeesian's characteristics and mindset? Are you saying feminism encourages the behaviour Anita has been displaying in the internet (i.e. rant on youtube about videogames she clearly knows nothing about, fail to deliver on the promises she made to her fundraisers, etc)?

Because if you do any of the above, honestly, I'd think you mischaracterize feminism in a terrible light and would consider you pretty much an "anti-feminist".
Take that feminism, indeed.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Lupk wrote:Actually, he is pretty much saying that since she (alledgedly) isn't sexually available, she should not have insults of such nature directed at her.
Also, the whole ideology of feminism isn't even mentioned by Andy, aside from the fact that Sarkeesian is a self-identified feminist and also, in Andy's words, "a bitch". Are you saying criticism towards a member of the group is to be expanded to the rest of the group? Are you saying all feminists share Sarkeesian's characteristics and mindset? Are you saying feminism encourages the behaviour Anita has been displaying in the internet (i.e. rant on youtube about videogames she clearly knows nothing about, fail to deliver on the promises she made to her fundraisers, etc)?

Because if you do any of the above, honestly, I'd think you mischaracterize feminism in a terrible light and would consider you pretty much an "anti-feminist".
Take that feminism, indeed.
Want to try that again in English? I'm pretty sure it wasn't English because it made no sense.
King Prawn

Lupk

Post by Lupk »

Kimra wrote:Want to try that again in English? I'm pretty sure it wasn't English because it made no sense.
There are a few typos and I'm guessing a little bit of grammar abuse, but it should be perfectly understandable considering you probably see these abuses everyday. But fine.
TL;DR Anita is X does not imply feminism is X. And there is nothing there that says "Sarkeesian is being criticized based on her sex life/choices".