[2014-08-10] Ethical Justification

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

ReasonablyDoubtful

[2014-08-10] Ethical Justification

Post by ReasonablyDoubtful »

Another life tip: The same works for science! For example: There's no scientific evidence that cutting off all a turtle's limbs and then throwing it in a pile of its own feces can kill it! Clearly, it was that it didn't get enough food. You killed your turtle, not me.
Time to piss off people with logic and facts!

Lupk

Re: [2014-08-10] Ethical Justification

Post by Lupk »

Yet another life tip: since law and social interactions aren't held to the same high standards science is, attempting any of the previous tips may and will result in ridicule, confrontation and/or criminal penalties.

ReasonablyDoubtful

Post by ReasonablyDoubtful »

Lupk wrote:Yet another life tip: since law and social interactions aren't held to the same high standards science is, attempting any of the previous tips may and will result in ridicule, confrontation and/or criminal penalties.
Social interactions? Maybe. Law? Not at all.
Time to piss off people with logic and facts!

nickdark3

Post by nickdark3 »

Any laws need to be studied because not knowing the law does not exempt you from responsibility for what you are doing! This is especially true for business! I like the legislation blog https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/5-key ... udit-63615 There are many articles here that will help you in the study of laws!

quordle game

Post by quordle game »

In addition to the details provided here, I'll also introduce you online. This is a very nice list of the games I've played, which includes some of my all-time favorites and most well-known titles. another subject. Different games that I bet you'll like. quordle

marryjoy

Post by marryjoy »

Introduction:
heardle is an engaging web-based music game that puts players' knowledge of music to the test. Created by the London-based Omakase Studios, the game draws inspiration from the popular Wordle format, offering a unique and entertaining way for players to explore and showcase their musical prowess

herringbur

Post by herringbur »

I'm always looking for useful hints to help me better my game. geometry dash scratch

dfghfgh

Post by dfghfgh »

Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. ยูฟ่า191เข้าระบบ

Gold99

Post by Gold99 »

Unlock a staggering 10,000php windfall within a mere 5 minutes through Gold99's lightning-fast payout functionality! Delve into the digital gaming domain, offering not only colossal jackpots but also a rock-solid and trustworthy gaming adventure.

PGasia

madeline

Post by madeline »

You have wonderful writing abilities, and the content is rather engaging. You will receive a link to my website from me quordle.