Human Faire Food

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Fincher

Human Faire Food

Post by Fincher »

Hola SMBC readers,
Am I the only one intrigued by the robot ordering four food, yet only receiving three?
Or is this some perspective thingie that we only see three?

Re: Human Faire Food

Post by Guest »

In the third panel there's a hidden food behind the two foods on the left. You can even count up four blue food-nipples.

Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

So does this mean that robots won't use money, or that they won't keep it in banks?

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

Guest1 wrote:So does this mean that robots won't use money, or that they won't keep it in banks?
Everyone knows that a robot society would be a post-scarcity economy and would finally be able to implement mature communism. So no money.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

jtgibson

Post by jtgibson »

I suspect the foods are batteries, actually.

Kollin

Post by Kollin »

Hello to all. In today's fast-paced world, where time is a valuable commodity, finding convenient ways to complete everyday tasks has become increasingly important. This includes access to fast and hassle-free food delivery services. Grubhub, a popular online food delivery platform, has become an ideal option for millions of people looking to satisfy their food cravings. You can read more about them in grubhub reviews and if you often order food at home, you may use their services.

ghori92

Post by ghori92 »

I think more people need to put in their two cents. In my opinion, farming food is effected by the farming loans. I mean the cost must be divided across the chain, no?

NathanGreen

Post by NathanGreen »

I like to experiment a bit with my snacks at home. Yesterday, realizing how much of a fan I was with cheese on crackers and also melted cheese, I thought I might try putting melted cheese on crackers.

I mean, cheese on crackers is tasty, and so is melted cheees, so by putting the two together, it's only logical that the end result is twice as tasty, right? WRONG. Turns out the tasty scale is actually logarithmic, so I was mildly disappointed with the outcome.

Anyway, that's my cullinary highlight of the week.
Good day.

CharlesCarpenter

Post by CharlesCarpenter »

I loved Epoisses cheese, - a soft cheese made from raw cow's milk in Epoisses, France. It has a creamy and dense texture with a unique soft red-orange color. I found where it can be ordered online https://www.gourmetfoodstore.com/cheese-and-butter/epoisses . By the way it matures for at least six weeks, Epoisses gains complexity in both texture and flavor, making it a delightful choice for cheese lovers.