Super Mario Galaxy

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

ruotwocone wrote: - a lot of people complained about the camera angles, and i'd say that although they aren't perfect, i haven't been screwed by them yet.
You haven't been screwed my the camera?!

Now I'm sad.
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Lottel wrote:
ruotwocone wrote: - a lot of people complained about the camera angles, and i'd say that although they aren't perfect, i haven't been screwed by them yet.
You haven't been screwed my the camera?!

Now I'm sad.
Not in angles at least...
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

I finally got around to beating this today. The ending was crappy. All it was missing was bowser and Peach giving tounge to each other.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Played it for a week-an'-a-half before the new year, and loved my time on it. Sadly, haven't come back to it yet, so no 120 stars for me.

I'm seriously going to have to ask Simon. for some pointers on one of the purple star bits when I get back to it... the challenge seems impossible, so I'm probably missing something.

Properly-aligned camera angles are for pussies.
Pirate.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

GreenCrayon wrote:I'm seriously going to have to ask Simon. for some pointers on one of the purple star bits when I get back to it... the challenge seems impossible, so I'm probably missing something.
Ask away! The internet could probably give you a quicker answer though. I did find a few of the purple stars to be fuck-damn annoying, it was just a matter of doing it again and again until I got it though. Depends what the problem is I guess!
Not a big fan of signatures.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

I need 50 starts to have them all complete. I only got one red star. Is there any pointers on getting them.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

HARDKORE wrote:I need 50 starts to have them all complete. I only got one red star. Is there any pointers on getting them.
You only get one red star, it's the one that lets you fly around. Like the wing cap in a way. Once you got, you can't not got! PRINGLES. On a related note I did not sleep last night, but instead played computer games. My main pointer on getting the stars is to pretty much follow the game along, each star is basically a single lane to the final prize. So you'll be led to the star anyway. It's not a super difficult game like that.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I also slept badly last night. Playing Madden'08. About 4 hours of sleep.

Husper

Post by Husper »

I slept badly because instead of sleeping I ate a kitten*

*did dissertation work.**
**I dont know why this is in small font, but dont argue or i'll eat you like a kitten*** with ketchup
***bacon sandwich

I really need to stop wasting time and do some work.