[2019-01-09] Wrapping Paper

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

Klaus

[2019-01-09] Wrapping Paper

Post by Klaus »

https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/wrapping-paper
The Author wrote:Bet you thought the punchline was gonna be funnier given the setup. GOTCHA
The hover-text made me laugh a lot more than the comic, that's true :twisted:

Though, the bigger GOTCHA is still, that I'm not sure if the "Click here to go see the bonus panel!" link in the RSS feed is a lure or a remnant of a feature no longer existing.

bdoserror

Re: [2019-01-09] Wrapping Paper

Post by bdoserror »

Klaus wrote: Though, the bigger GOTCHA is still, that I'm not sure if the "Click here to go see the bonus panel!" link in the RSS feed is a lure or a remnant of a feature no longer existing.
I believe the "bonus panel" is the big red button that appears under the comic on the right side, so not a remnant.

rabidmuskrat

Post by rabidmuskrat »

bdoserror wrote:
Klaus wrote: Though, the bigger GOTCHA is still, that I'm not sure if the "Click here to go see the bonus panel!" link in the RSS feed is a lure or a remnant of a feature no longer existing.
I believe the "bonus panel" is the big red button that appears under the comic on the right side, so not a remnant.
Right, but that doesn't work in the RSS feed.
I love dad jokes.

bdoserror

Post by bdoserror »

Do you mean that link doesn't work? It does for me. I read the feed with feedly.com and it's a clickable link which takes me to the comic page.