[2019-04-12] P

Blame Quintushalls for this.

Moderators: NeatNit, Kimra

StCredZero

[2019-04-12] P

Post by StCredZero »

I note that many defenses of religion (and many of the humanities) amount to, "It's a pretty good heuristic."

Many years from now, when our AI overlords crack the foundational secrets of the human brain, will we be renamed to, Heuristic sapiens?

shateerdawlya

Re: [2019-04-12] P

Post by shateerdawlya »

ينتشر الذباب بشكل كبير في المنازل وخصوصاً في فصل الصيف، حيثُ تنجذب هذه الحشرات بشكل كبير إلى بقايا الطعام المكشوفة وكذلك إلى النفايات، ومن أهم طرق التخلّص منه ما يأتي:الحفاظ على تنظيف بقايا الطعام من الأطباق مباشرةً بعد استخدامها، وتخصيص حاويات مغلقة للنفايات المنزلية. إغلاق كافة النوافذ، والأبواب، وأيّ فتحات يمكن للذباب أن يدخل من خلالها إلى المنزل. استخدام بعض الفخاخ والمصائد المخصّصة للذباب. وضع أكياس شفافة مملوءة بالماء على أبواب ومداخل المنزل الخارجيّة. زراعة بعض أنواع النباتات الطاردة للذباب، كالليمون، والريحان، والنعناع في المناطق المحيطة بالمنزل. استخدام بعض أنواع البخاخات الطاردة للذباب
رش حشرات الكويت

seoo

Post by Guest »

Anyone mind checking https://caldwells.com/interior-doors/rustic-doors site out? I am really in need of an interior, exterior, and accessories that are of high quality with low prices and a lot of people in a forum suggested this to me. Would gladly appreciate your sentiments.