The INTERNET.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Husper

Post by Husper »

Lethal Interjection wrote:**** Last time I asked for something like this it was someone doing Guitar Hero and DDR at the same time. And I was subsequently linked to a video of such.
Haha that sounds awesome, do you still have the link?
mountainmage wrote:*for my govt. class, we had to make a political party, so my friend and I called it the Lemon Party. We were pro-gay marriage, and pro-social security.
And is gay marriage a political question where you are from? It isnt a question here in the UK.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Husper wrote: And is gay marriage a political question where you are from? It isn't a question here in the UK.
No, it's compulsory for all citizens, we know.

Seriously though, UK doesn't have enough rednecks or religious nutcases to oppose something like homosexuality, so I'm not suprised.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Husper wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:**** Last time I asked for something like this it was someone doing Guitar Hero and DDR at the same time. And I was subsequently linked to a video of such.
Haha that sounds awesome, do you still have the link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNj2UcOx ... re=related

Here is one. Actually if you just look up DDR and Guitar Hero on YouTube, there are quite a few examples.
I can't find the thread in question. I hate using the PHP search engine. It's so useless.

Yamid

Post by Yamid »

Call me back when you get charles bronson doing all those.
a website for people that like static images
http://terriblecomics.org

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

The people who made the POWERTHIRST video have a site! Picnicface!. I suggest you watch all of the videos there, as they're pretty much all fucking fantastic.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Haha I found a link to an actual truck company advertisementselling POWERTHIRST style.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Simon. wrote:The people who made the POWERTHIRST video have a site! Picnicface!. I suggest you watch all of the videos there, as they're pretty much all fucking fantastic.
I knew I recognized one of the guys in one of their videos. Turns out many of them are Canadian. Andrew Bush was actually one of the hosts of a TV show I saw as a kid, and also had a guest role or two in Made In Canadia (which I mentioned here recently).

The auto-dealer commercial was hilarious too. The way you phrased that sentence, it reminded me of a trucking company (semi-trucks and the like) slogan I saw once. Their slogan was "Our Best is the Least We Can Do." Absolute brilliance.