The Sheik of the burning sand

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

we_are_138 wrote:"Hundreds of dead infants are found floating in the waters near Japan"
Image Updated: 3:20 p.m. ET Jan. 24, 2006
TOKYO - Fishermen apparently "Love the taste" of these slightly decomposed carcases that have been stewing in the Nackle water just over 24 hours. "At first I thought all my wishes had been answerd" said Huang Zuniga a fisherman of the coast of Japan "but upon closer inspection I saw that they were infact Infants and not cheetos... I cried a little, 'why dont I ever get cheetos' I asked Myself" A question that will go unanswerd.. for now.
Did anyone else notice that Huang is definately not a Japanese name. Most likely a Han-Chinese name. Korean might be another good guess based off the locale of the fishing, but I think Koreans spell it Hwang. So to sum up, I hate Cheeto Puffs.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Ahh Notice I covered My bases, it said a fisherman off the coast of japan not a 'japanese fisherman' I want my beer now....
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

we_are_138 wrote:I want my beer now....
I got it for you waiting in Seattle. It's a win-win, since if anyone comes to Seattle they have to buy me a beer anyway (as per newbie thread)! Basically, what I'm saying here is my name is TwoBuy and I'm an alchoholic.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Alchoholics will inherit the earth, fuck the meek drink to health, death to everyone else.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"