GTA4

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

HARDKORE wrote:I cant beleve this game. Liberty city has been on 3 other gta games and now look at it. Its like it a completely new city. I was expecting to it to be the same. I had it memorized good. How does 3 - 4 new islands suddenly pop up. I didnt see an volcano or contentinal drift going on.
they modeled the new one almost exactly on New York City so if you need to know where things are, just head here.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

ruotwocone wrote:so if you need to know where things are, just head here.
I keep trying to find the WTC towers but they're not coming up on that map.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

TwoBuy wrote:
Oh, I guess you didn't hear the news...

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

I feel like I should sit you down like Jim and say that I have some bad news.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

TwoBuy wrote:
Spiderman tried the same thing...they couldn't find them for like a year or what? And then when they released the movie, they weren't there anyways! What a gip.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

The more i play this the interesting it gets. Calling a cab is awsome. Better then spending 10 min making it to the othere side of the city. I hope there is an import export list on this game like the last few games had.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: GTA4

So I'm about half-way through the story now. I like it. I'm actually quite looking forward to doing the extras. Particularly hunting down all those pigeons.
And has anyone else discovered the "Heart of the City"? An interesting little secret in the game.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I know the ending. I could totally ruin it for you, like right now.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

AHMETxRock wrote:I know the ending. I could totally ruin it for you, like right now.
So do I. It is my roomate's game and he finished it the other day. However, there is another option at the end of the game, so I'm not sure if that changes any of the end story. It must. So I'm gonna do it the other way.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

The heart of the city. That one is nice. Also dont forget to find the cars that man sends you pictures of. A nice feature of this game is how you can customize your phone.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
AHMETxRock wrote:I know the ending. I could totally ruin it for you, like right now.
So do I. It is my roomate's game and he finished it the other day. However, there is another option at the end of the game, so I'm not sure if that changes any of the end story. It must. So I'm gonna do it the other way.
I know of the endings. Both seem really good if they never find out about one another, just like the omically charged situation of mistakenly asking two girls out to the same dance. If you've invested interest in the game, the ending should mean something to you at least on the level of affecting your overall judgement of the game. If replay it differently just for the second ending, the alternate path you take might please you (although for a game that is so open ended, it's not like you'll feel the same gameplay making the same choices again) until you see the ending, and realize it hardly reaches the expectations of an alternate ending. If you're happy playing a game with only one ending but the gameplay is refreshing enough to enjoy each time, then you would hardly call it/them/us alternate endings.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

AHMETxRock wrote:
... just like the omically charged situation of mistakenly asking two girls out to the same dance...
Hey that can work out reallllllly well if you work it right. Just requires the girls being more open minded then your average sitcom.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Being bi would help too.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

mountainmage wrote:Being bi would help too.
It would work against me. "Sorry ahmet, we for some reason found you tolerable to accompany us to the dance, but having met each other, we have decided to simply cut out the middle man, so to speak, and just ravage one another. But you were nice, so we'll let you imagine it. Just not to vividly, because you were nice enough not to stare at our breasts."