...And what does he do?

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

wolf wrote:The trick is to bathe after working with pickles. Trick of the trade son. But until I bathed, yes I reaked of pickles. I couldn't smell it but it was there. Pickles, pickles, pickles. Also, pickles.
Wow, I've never seen the word "pickles" written in one place so many times before. I feel quite intimidated. Also, what's with the sudden surge of posts? It's like a mad house! A crazy fun for all the family mad house!

Man, I need some pickles. Image
Pirate.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:Also, what's with the sudden surge of posts? It's like a mad house!
I think we now have enough regulars to keep up with how much time I have pretending to work. :wink:
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:I think we now have enough regulars to keep up with how much time I have pretending to work. :wink:
You mean we finally have a Forumopolis?

Praise the Unnamed Snake God.
Pirate.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

GreenCrayon wrote: Wow, I've never seen the word "pickles" written in one place so many times before. I feel quite intimidated. Also, what's with the sudden surge of posts? It's like a mad house! A crazy fun for all the family mad house!
I have a tendancy to fixate on certain words. Like squrriel in another forum topic. Right now it's pickles.

As for praise the Unnamed Snake Goddess; she has a name, wolf.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Well, back onto the topic, albeit a few days after everyone else saw fit to discard it. I feel I should say I just got me a new job. That's right, now, in true manly Australian fashion, I prepare food for Miss Mauds, an inherently female orientated company. But that is also a blessing, as I am surrounded by many women. Also.
Society wrote:You forgot to say at the end "Mac user."
Hey now, I use a Mac. And I love my Mac. I'd be more insulted if I could figure out if you were dissin' them, or supportin' them. Now, another quote.
wolf wrote:As for praise the Unnamed Snake Goddess; she has a name, wolf.
Well, It could also be Sotek, the serpent god... OH SHIT, WARHAMMER REFERENCE!
Not a big fan of signatures.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Oh, btw Simon. Do you know how long I spent trying to find Perth, Washington on a map? Does WA stand for Western Australlia in backwards-seasons land? Cause it stands for Washington State here. Bastard.
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

wolf

Post by wolf »

I have something else to add to my job list; drug dealer! I just discovered that the police have classified my house as a drug house and have had us under surveillance since Saturday.

Note it's not actually me they are after but my room mate, but none the less they probably have some lovely pictures of me smoking a cigarette.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

TwoBuy wrote:Oh, btw Simon. Do you know how long I spent trying to find Perth, Washington on a map? Does WA stand for Western Australlia in backwards-seasons land? Cause it stands for Washington State here. Bastard.
Heh, yeah, my brother and I have had a few problems with that over the all mighty internet. What with all you crazy Americans and your crazy Washington. But yes, WA stands for Western Australia over here. I should really clarify that on my profile.
Not a big fan of signatures.

TheyMightBeJason

Post by TheyMightBeJason »

UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE!
SPOOKY...

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

wolf wrote:I just discovered that the police have classified my house as a drug house and have had us under surveillance since Saturday.
Out of interest, how did you find out?
Pirate.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Are there non-drug houses in Canadia? Seems like a lot of work for the un-mounted police if they are going to have them all under survallence. We all know the mounties could survey every drug house in North America using three horses and an empty-paper-towel roll periscope.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

wolf

Post by wolf »

The landlord, who called the cops, told me and the other room mate. Nothing beats having the police break up parties at your house every night.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

wolf wrote:Nothing beats having the police break up parties at your house every night.
It's not a party if it happens every night. :wink:
Pirate.

Society

Post by Society »

Heh, man, there are so many drug houses in Canadia. Funny story. When I was about 5 or 6, we lived in an upper-middle class neighbourhood here in the Toronto area. We had these older Italian neighbours who grew tons of vegitables and every now and then would give us a tomato or a cucumber or some such. We moved from there when I was about 11 or 12.

One day when I was reading the local news paper, I saw that those neighbours of ours had been busted for growing pot in their house. Damn, you never know who it's going to be. Apparently all the growing of vegitables was a cover up for all the planting supplies they were carting around.
When I said lets get a cold one, I wasn't talking about eskimo hookers.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

I live in Northern California I cant throw a rock without it landing in a "Garden". My neighbor (A funny ass longhair hippy, Who believes when a cloud is moving a diferent direction than the other clouds there must be a UFO behind it) Grows a large ass garden every year (He has a medical liscence) its quite funny.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"