Ach, mein eyes!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Re: Ach, mein eyes!

Post by ruotwocone »

Edminster wrote:I was going to congratulate myself for derailing the thread, but then I remembered what forum this is. Celebrating a derail here is like thinking you're awesome for making a baby cry by punching it in the face.
why has this guy not been talking more often? his quality post percentage is damn near off the charts.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Well thats the point, if he posted all the time his percentage would go down!

(has a horrible percentage, and still rarely post)
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

We have charts? Do we have graphs too?
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Frostbite wrote:We have charts? Do we have graphs too?
I was just using slang. They aren't really charts, it's short for Chartographic Manipulatory Steneogramatographer. The most useful tool available for measuring awesome forum posts.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Well why didn't you bloody well say so in the first place, instead of leaving us all utterly confused? Young people and their crazy slang these days...
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Surprisingly, I actually like it. I noticed the change just prior to me being internetless (moved), and was worried, but now, a few posts later, the change hasn't happened in any way that makes posting or reading more difficult or anything, so I'm good with it.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

ruotwocone wrote: why has this guy not been talking more often? his quality post percentage is damn near off the charts.
Pardon me, but have you actually looked at my posts? I can only see one, possibly two posts that I think are at least halfway funny. That makes my percentage of hilarity a mere four percent. Surely that cannot be a rarity in this forum!
Lethal Interjection wrote:Surprisingly, I actually like it. I noticed the change just prior to me being internetless (moved), and was worried, but now, a few posts later, the change hasn't happened in any way that makes posting or reading more difficult or anything, so I'm good with it.
Shut up! I had a nice derail going. Do you know what kind of damage you have just done? Hopefully it can be salvaged, but I fear the worst. If only science could create an indestructible derail, then I could rest easy.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Quality != funny.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

This is a forum for a humour strip, so I generally measure the quality by the number of guffaws per post (GPP). Ideally, the GPP runs at around two to three, because anything more will cause fluid loss, whilst any less will leave the reader feeling apathetic or possibly even overtly hostile. If this forum was instead based on a website that primarily offers uplifting stories, I would measure quality differently. Perhaps in Contented Smiles Per Post, or maybe Joyous Tears Per Post.

How are you measuring quality?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Sahan

Post by Sahan »

Edminster wrote:This is a forum for a humour strip, so I generally measure the quality by the number of guffaws per post (GPP). Ideally, the GPP runs at around two to three, because anything more will cause fluid loss, whilst any less will leave the reader feeling apathetic or possibly even overtly hostile. If this forum was instead based on a website that primarily offers uplifting stories, I would measure quality differently. Perhaps in Contented Smiles Per Post, or maybe Joyous Tears Per Post.

How are you measuring quality?
The number of times I want to jack off?

Oh wait, that's the other forum, sorry.
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I measure it FIGs, or, fucks I give. High ratings equal good posts.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

I measure it using not the metric system.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Frostbite wrote:I measure it using not the metric system.
I fuck your dead mother using the metric system.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

because let's face it, 7 and a half centimeters just makes it sound like it's bigger and you want to impress chicks as classy as Frostbite's dead mother.

Sahan

Post by Sahan »

ruotwocone wrote:because let's face it, 7 and a half centimeters just makes it sound like it's bigger and you want to impress chicks as classy as Frostbite's dead mother.
Funny, that doesn't make it sound bigger to me. Converting it into inches makes it sound like it's smaller for me. Go figure.

To irk Edminister some more, what I am currently disliking is I don't know how to go straight to the unread posts in a thread. If I haven't looked at the forum in a while, figuring out where the new stuff starts requires either a lot of guesswork or having to read the entire thread or both pretty much.