For Your Enjoyment.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: For Your Enjoyment.

Post by Lethal Interjection »

The problem with Blink 182, in my opinion, was that yes, they were writing about what you were going through. And yet they were probably nearly a decade older than you. That poses a bit of a problem, in my opinion. I'm sure the committee helping write their songs loved it, though.

And everything in this post is pure gold. It is too bad that despite how awesome your complaint was no one will read it but here. Good thing you thought enough to copy and paste after spending the time on it.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Then I eat it, die of food poisoning, and then we settle out of court with my family. I understand.

All I'm saying is that, while you have successfully vented your rage towards the woman who gets paid minimum wage to answer correspondence with angry customers, and have added insult to their injury by posting on the net, you have not actually won. IF your goal was to get even, then you can, from a perspective, have the semblance of victory. But they have your money, and there isn't a thing you can do to change it.

Also, remember that i'm your guy crush from a few posts back somewhere. You said it. You can't go back on it.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

AHMETxRock wrote:Then I eat it, die of food poisoning, and then we settle out of court with my family. I understand.

All I'm saying is that, while you have successfully vented your rage towards the woman who gets paid minimum wage to answer correspondence with angry customers, and have added insult to their injury by posting on the net, you have not actually won. IF your goal was to get even, then you can, from a perspective, have the semblance of victory. But they have your money, and there isn't a thing you can do to change it.

Also, remember that i'm your guy crush from a few posts back somewhere. You said it. You can't go back on it.
You just can't pin yourself down. In one post you trash accepted spellings because you don't agree with bowing slavishly to them, but in another you have a defeatist notion towards changing big business.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

And it gets back to how I'm so awesome that I've moved pasat your need to choose a single side. Seriously. Something about how the truth to being perfect is first ignoring the tendencies that people tend to make, such as flaws in logical thought process in actions taken or positions that are taken, but can also be said to be stood.

Awesome.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

It looks less awesome, and more like you would fall on any sword someone put in front of you.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Am I to play the roman fool?

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

there needs to be a way to put a 100 word max on these posts in the admin menu somewhere...
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

TwoBuy wrote:there needs to be a way to put a 100 word max on these posts in the admin menu somewhere...
seriously... it's like reading a novel every time i log in. say more with less people. these heated debates are tiring. i miss the snarky comebacks.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Muhahahahahahahahaha! Yeah, Ur mom.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Wow! That was snarky!
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

This was a very inspirational video.

http://video.yahoo.com/network/10074380 ... =100000248

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

AHMETxRock wrote:This was a very inspirational video.

http://video.yahoo.com/network/10074380 ... =100000248
Jules' pre-execution Ezekiel 13 speech is inspirational? Also, several of those weren't speeches, but moments. I know you didn't cut it, but the guy who did was stretching.
And there were a few missing, though they aren't exactly feel-good inspirational moments (I'm thinking Glengarry Glen Ross and maybe Full Metal Jacket).