Get to know your SMBCers!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Re: Get to know your SMBCers!

Post by TwoBuy »

Woah. Did someone just say something about boobs? My forum-dar just went off.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Boobs good. Mountainmage like boobs.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

So obfuscation is your thing?

Like, smothering things under massive mentions of boobs?

On a totally unrelated note, i haven't introduced myself in one precise place, even if some infos are/were found in different posts. Hi, exes.

So, i'm a 22 years old, coke addict, student in cinema, vegetarian, french canadian, ultra religious, in a new-found long distance relationship (yay for the internet?), gay, unemployed and compulsive liar. Only half of what i wrote there is true. Muhahahahahahaha!
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Cheez.wiz wrote:i'm a 22 years old, coke addict, student in cinema, vegetarian, french canadian, ultra religious, in a new-found long distance relationship (yay for the internet?), gay, unemployed and compulsive liar
It's obvious every other fact is true...you should have mixed up a little bit more!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

mountainmage wrote:
Cheez.wiz wrote:i'm a 22 years old, coke addict, student in cinema, vegetarian, french canadian, ultra religious, in a new-found long distance relationship (yay for the internet?), gay, unemployed and compulsive liar
It's obvious every other fact is true...you should have mixed up a little bit more!
Unless its the other way around and he's a Coke addicted vegetarian who is ultra religious even though his gay lifestyle conflicts with that, but you can't trust any of this because he's probably lying.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Four pages late, but whatever. Screw tattoos, I'm looking for serious body modification.

http://grinding.be/category/body-mods/
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Less safe for work, xutraa has an article talking about body modifications like having a clit between your finger and thumb.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Jesster wrote:Less safe for work, xutraa has an article talking about body modifications like having a clit between your finger and thumb.
That'd be so impractical though! Everytime you were gripping, say, a steering wheel, you'd get horny. This is assuming it works, which I am, because otherwise why would anyone want one?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

mountainmage wrote:
Well, excuse me for not titillating your Sherlock Holmes fiber enough.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

cheez.wiz wrote:
mountainmage wrote:
Well, excuse me for not titillating your Sherlock Holmes fiber enough.
This is gay. Not that there is anything wrong with this. Just... Still.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

mountainmage wrote:
Jesster wrote:Less safe for work, xutraa has an article talking about body modifications like having a clit between your finger and thumb.
That'd be so impractical though! Everytime you were gripping, say, a steering wheel, you'd get horny. This is assuming it works, which I am, because otherwise why would anyone want one?
I believe it was a joke, following what else the guy was doing. It's only photoshopped at the moment, but it's a very different take on body modification. The idea of simplifying the ear, or the nose.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

He could have mixed it up, Maybe he's a gay vegetarian in a long distance religion... or something like that.

You could be highly religious and gay, religion does Not equal christianity/muslim/jew. There are other options! Start worshipping Odin today!(okay wednesday at least get the day right.)

And.. extreme body modding is both cool and freaky. So long as you never plan on working go for it! Like snake man.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

For all you know, only my compulsive liar one was true (wait false(wait true(wait false(wait true(wait false(wait true(wait false[recursively]))))))).

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

cheez.wiz wrote:For all you know, only my compulsive liar one was true (wait false(wait true(wait false(wait true(wait false(wait true(wait false[recursively]))))))).

How will I ever life with myself not knowing if what a stranger on the internet is telling me about myself is true! Oh god, oh man oh man... I'm just going to have to start back tracking you for all of your post, putting together details then stalking you at your theoretical school. Its the only way now.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Asherian wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:For all you know, only my compulsive liar one was true (wait false(wait true(wait false(wait true(wait false(wait true(wait false[recursively]))))))).

How will I ever life with myself not knowing if what a stranger on the internet is telling me about myself is true! Oh god, oh man oh man... I'm just going to have to start back tracking you for all of your post, putting together details then stalking you at your theoretical school. Its the only way now.
Haha. How can you stalk him, when you've given everyone your measurements? He'll be all paranoid, going around with those lace rulers, measuring everyone.
(Bonus points if you meet your soul mate this way)
Just like an std, will never fully go away.