Broken bones

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Asherian
Token Erisian

Re: Broken bones

Post by Asherian »

I'm horribly jealous of people who can take painkillers. 90% of them I react.. badly with. If they affect me, then its normally closer to an acid trip then pain medication.

Hobo stabbing? How snazzy, you live in a big city dotcha? All I've had to deal with hobos is them jumping in front of my car. Normally its more running to things, for instance dislocating my knee I was running to try and catch the bus to not be late for a class I had in a test in that day. I ended up not going.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I was just visiting, actually. This happened three or four years ago, and really I had it coming to me. Walking through the 'bad' part of town at about three in the morning is not the brightest idea. Also, it's my preference to leave places horrendously early in order to make certain that I won't be late. Mind you this does lead to me arriving several hours early, but at least I didn't rush to get there (hurting myself severely in the process).
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Edminster wrote:I was just visiting, actually. This happened three or four years ago, and really I had it coming to me. Walking through the 'bad' part of town at about three in the morning is not the brightest idea. Also, it's my preference to leave places horrendously early in order to make certain that I won't be late. Mind you this does lead to me arriving several hours early, but at least I didn't rush to get there (hurting myself severely in the process).
You certainly did have it coming. If I would've been there, I would've stabbed you. You can't be all walking while it is dark out. That just won't do.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I've never broken any bones, but I have jammed all of my fingers and I once hit my knee so hard that it swelled up and I needed to walk on crutches. I have a couple of scars, one of which is kinda cool. It's an oval right underneath my right-hand pinky which I've helpfully circled in case you can't see it. When I was a kid I slipped on an ice cube, slid around for a few seconds then landed hand first on the sidewalk.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Ive Broken a knee and some fingers but never broke a bone of my own.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

He's back! also, i've broken my middle finger and my patella - finger on the left side, knee on the right.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

ruotwocone wrote:He's back!
yeah still going through back comics trying to catch up.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

We are glad to see you back, although you may not recognize this place.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Alright! It's we-are! Someone I recognize... too bad I'm starting to get bored of using the forum again. Who wants to bet on how much longer I stay?
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

wolf wrote:Alright! It's we-are! Someone I recognize... too bad I'm starting to get bored of using the forum again. Who wants to bet on how much longer I stay?
through the rest of the RPG at least cuz if you don't i'mma frown - nastily - to the northeast.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I think this thread cursed me, I just stubbed my toe really fuckin' hard. Blood, broken nail, the works.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

ruotwocone wrote:
wolf wrote:Alright! It's we-are! Someone I recognize... too bad I'm starting to get bored of using the forum again. Who wants to bet on how much longer I stay?
through the rest of the RPG at least cuz if you don't i'mma frown - nastily - to the northeast.
Well then, I guess the onus is on you to keep me amused. Dance for me
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Is this blackmail?! Pay up Ruo, I want this game to keep goin.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

ruotwocone wrote:
Aim for east-northeast. It's more accurate.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Get me some coordinates and I can go up there and cower menacingly at her.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud