Dangerous Virus Spread BY Games

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Re: Dangerous Virus Spread BY Games

Post by ruotwocone »

cheez.wiz wrote:Also, jäger... Jägermeister. Others spellings make me sad. :'(
my fault. typically i look up the correct spelling of words i'm unsure of, but didn't for some reason with that. I assume it is because it is just so girly i couldn't be reduced to looking it up? I'll go with that.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

From all the times I've seen cartoon st. bernards carrying liquor for trapped people in snow it was whiskey or XXX, which is whiskey I think...
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

A man that lives in town still makes moonshine. My boss gets a jug of it every few months. I'm not gutsy enough to try it.

Also, is Jager (fuck your fancy symbols) really seen as girly? Because I used to drink it all the time and never thought anything of it. Then again, I'd just chug as much of it as I can, since it tasted like cough syrup and dicks, and follow it immediately by a large Red Bull or Monster.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Kidd wrote:Also, is Jager (fuck your fancy symbols) really seen as girly? [...]tasted like cough syrup and dicks[...]
Did you reread yourself at least once?
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

That is a very, very unfortunate typo. Especially in context. It actually produced an LOL.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Jaromir?
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

You're looking for Jagr, then.

HA!
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

What...what typo?
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Kidd, just.. you get a hug for that. Mostly because I just imagine the confused puppy look that has to be attached to that sentiment.

I dunno.. Jager just taste like black licorice to me, part of why I can sit there shooting it all night long. Similar with how high quality vodka taste like water that kicks on its way down, easy to forget your drinking something that'll put you flat on your back eventually... or someone else's or however that works out for you.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Asherian wrote:Similar with how high quality vodka taste like water that kicks on its way down, easy to forget your drinking something that'll put you flat on your back eventually... or someone else's or however that works out for you.
The only difference between high and low quality vodka are the first few chugs/shooters/whatever else. After that, it's all water that gets hotter in your tummy.

In fact, those first few chugs are why i stopped liquors for a while. I just can't bring myself to like the first few ones, theses days. Beer, on the other hand, tastes good all the time (it's good to be canadian).

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

eh, Honestly I'm a lot pickier in my beer/ale then I am my hard liquor. Only beer I consistently like is Guiness, though finding some paler ones I find palatable. Hard liquor on the other hand is only in my mouth a moment, making it far more drinkable. Harder to pace it right thou I'll admit that. I tend to find if I can't shot it first rounds then I'll be able to stomach it even less later on. Taste buds don't die, they just gang up with your esophagus and stomach.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

So hey, I like soda and water. How bout those drinks, eh? Strong stuff though.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

cheez.wiz wrote:
Asherian wrote:Similar with how high quality vodka taste like water that kicks on its way down, easy to forget your drinking something that'll put you flat on your back eventually... or someone else's or however that works out for you.
The only difference between high and low quality vodka are the first few chugs/shooters/whatever else. After that, it's all water that gets hotter in your tummy.

In fact, those first few chugs are why i stopped liquors for a while. I just can't bring myself to like the first few ones, theses days. Beer, on the other hand, tastes good all the time (it's good to be canadian).
vodka by definition is tasteless. you can't taste any difference between the cheap-ass generics and the expensive stuff - it's all marketing. they even had a study on this in 2007, but i'm too lazy to look it up.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Mythbusters did a vodka myth test to see if a professional vodka taster could tell the difference between expensive vodka and filtered vodka. He guessed every single one correctly in order. So there is a difference in taste, at least to experienced vodka drinkers.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

ruotwocone wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:

vodka by definition is tasteless. you can't taste any difference between the cheap-ass generics and the expensive stuff - it's all marketing. they even had a study on this in 2007, but i'm too lazy to look it up.
It's not always tasteless. That's my point. It should be. I pray that it is, but it's sometimes a bitter sweet experience. Once cooled, though, it's usually tasteless, no matter the quality.

That's all from my experience.