Broken bones

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Re: Broken bones

Post by wolf »

Edminster wrote:Get me some coordinates and I can go up there and cower menacingly at her.
43°15′19″N 79°52′23″W. I'll be waiting
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Huh. You live pretty close to Detroit, eh? I had hoped that you were bluffing about the whole 'Canadia' thing, and in fact lived down the street. You live 462 miles from me, and it would be an eight-hour drive. I'll do it when I get funding for it, okay? Until then, rest assured that I am cowering at you as menacingly as I can through the Intarwubz.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

wolf

Post by wolf »

Edminster wrote:Huh. You live pretty close to Detroit, eh? I had hoped that you were bluffing about the whole 'Canadia' thing, and in fact lived down the street. You live 462 miles from me, and it would be an eight-hour drive. I'll do it when I get funding for it, okay? Until then, rest assured that I am cowering at you as menacingly as I can through the Intarwubz.
So you're the reason for the snow? Bastard. And yeah, close-ish to Detroit, I go to Peele Island almost every summer. Save up, both Lethal and I live n the same city we can have a SMBC picnic! By pinic I mean going to strip clubs. Two words: toonie slide.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Ha I live in the second sunniest city in the United States.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

wolf wrote:So you're the reason for the snow? Bastard. And yeah, close-ish to Detroit, I go to Peele Island almost every summer. Save up, both Lethal and I live n the same city we can have a SMBC picnic! By pinic I mean going to strip clubs. Two words: toonie slide.
I'm not claiming credit for any snow, since we haven't had any around here. In fact, it's been unseasonably warm. You do bring up an interesting point, though. We need to have a Forum Meet one of these days, kind of like how SA has Goonmeets. Of course, we would have to come up with a better name for ourselves, because Forumite just sounds like we infest places.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

We can call it AHMETCon.

Or a less egotastic suggestion would be Suicide Murder: The Gathering. Don't worry, I won't show up unless you include the gathering part.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Unseasonably warm? Yesterday it peeked at a lovely 75 degrees in South Florida. I heard the northeast was being bombarded by blizzards, and here I am in shorts and a t-shirt!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

wolf

Post by wolf »

Hey I could go outside in shorts and a t-shirt too. They'd just be under pants and a coat or I'd suffer from hypothermia or frostbite (not the forum goer) soon. Right now its a nice - 15 degrees out. And that in celsius not your American fahrenheit. I think for you people that's like 5 degrees.
Edminster wrote: You do bring up an interesting point, though. We need to have a Forum Meet one of these days, kind of like how SA has Goonmeets. Of course, we would have to come up with a better name for ourselves, because Forumite just sounds like we infest places.
There is a problem with that though. See have like what, 10 regulars that live all over the world. But hey, if anyone can get to Hamilton, Ontario, Canadia they are welcome here. I mean right here, in my apartment (especially you Ashe *wink**wink*) it'd really piss off my new room mate and he bothers me so win/win!

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I don't have the funds nor the time to go unfortunately. School starts again on the 5th, and I'll be busy for a while. Plus I'm not twenty-one yet, and I know how you folks enjoy your grog! I think I'll still be here in three years though, and I will have hopefully graduated by then (and have money/a car).
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Hey, if any of you are ever near Clover, South Carolina, feel free to stay the hell away from me.

:)
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

wolf wrote:There is a problem with that though. See have like what, 10 regulars that live all over the world. But hey, if anyone can get to Hamilton, Ontario, Canadia they are welcome here. I mean right here, in my apartment (especially you Ashe *wink**wink*) it'd really piss off my new room mate and he bothers me so win/win!

*Grin* Well wolf I doubt I'll be able to take the time off to come visit the frozen north, but if you want to see some sun I might recommend a spot or two. Plus there's the whole issue of I refuse to travel east of certain points on the map, I'm convinced their existence is purely rhetorical and all part of some Bavarian plot. Not to say I don't think your real, I just think your deluded as to your actual location and being duped by the Illuminati.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

It's all the god damned stone masons' fault!

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

we_are_138 wrote:Ha I live in the second sunniest city in the United States.
me too!*

*that isn't my photo or anything, i just liked it

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

mountainmage wrote:I don't have the funds nor the time to go unfortunately. School starts again on the 5th, and I'll be busy for a while. Plus I'm not twenty-one yet, and I know how you folks enjoy your grog! I think I'll still be here in three years though, and I will have hopefully graduated by then (and have money/a car).
Were it to be in Hamilton, you would not have to worry. The legal drinking age in Canadia is 19. (Or 18 in Quebec).

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

So, should any SMBC meetup be held in Hamilton? Or is there some other location that is even more convenient for the rest of everyone?

gödel stop spreading fud