sock-puppet of the infinite

Re: Travian

Post by ruotwocone »

I'm voting for ed... mostly cuz he called me venerable

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Ed vs MM... it amuses me. Come on Ancients who else remembers the Green Crayon versus TwoBuy? Come on you two, I don't want to see a clean fight
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

wolf wrote:Ed vs MM... it amuses me. Come on Ancients who else remembers the Green Crayon versus TwoBuy? Come on you two, I don't want to see a clean fight
yeah, the "Idol" competition to be mayor of the Outlands was rad (and also how I came to this forum... being recruited by TwoBuy to add him another vote). I declare there should be more shenanigans and poorly photoshopped pictorial "evidence" of the other one doing something terrible. Like not eating a baby or something.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I'm not a terribly dirty campaigner, though. I mean, the worst dirt I have on Mage is his real name, and that's one piece of information that I am ethically bound to not reveal. At least, not if I want to retain any semblance of integrity and honesty.

As for pictures of Mage doing anything? He's a Vampire, and thus does not show up on film. Which is actually a godsend, because not showing up in mirrors makes him rather unable to care for his appearance.

On an unrelated note, I am offering positions of power in my coming Regime to people who will do me favours. Photoshop skills a plus.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

An artist's rendering would be just fine.

In MS Paint, preferably.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

We need an overly exaggerated name for whoever wins. And by we, I mean you guys think of one without my input then hate me some more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fAr0FEefPU
Just like an std, will never fully go away.