Into the Wild

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: Into the Wild

Post by AHMETxRock »

I promise to legalize crack, and to repeal the ban on urine drinking imposed by some states. You have a right to drink your own urine if you wish! It is sterile, and some people really get their kicks out of it! Don't ask me how people can tell. I'll also lift the up the butt laws. We are the U.S.A! (United Saturdaymorningbreakfastcereal forum goers of Awesome) Do not get on the bandwagon, kick everyone off and sell it at a nearby town at your next convenience.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

AHMETxRock wrote:I promise to legalize crack, and to repeal the ban on urine drinking imposed by some states. You have a right to drink your own urine if you wish! It is sterile, and some people really get their kicks out of it! Don't ask me how people can tell. I'll also lift the up the butt laws. We are the U.S.A! (United Saturdaymorningbreakfastcereal forum goers of Awesome) Do not get on the bandwagon, kick everyone off and sell it at a nearby town at your next convenience.
I'm pretty sure most of us aren't black. maybe you should change your campaign to instead just legalize coke... or for the hillbilly whites around here - meth.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

legalize meth? are you crazy! I hope you join an independant party, mister.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Actually legalizing meth would really weed out the trashy low-income areas of town.
Because everyone would cook their own and blow up their neighbourhoods.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Actually legalizing meth would really weed out the trashy low-income areas of town.
Because everyone would cook their own and blow up their neighbourhoods.
Haha. Weed.

Plus I'm kinda black. The non-crack consuming type but I think I would like some respect here. Go with the original idea.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Kinda black like Bryant Gumbel? Kinda black like Colin Powell? I need some clarification here.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Kinda black in the fact that I have dark skin, and use the line "It's because I'm black, isn't it?" (But only as a joke). That's about it.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

So you're as black as I am Mexican, then. Jawesome.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I HATE that line. I've heard so many people say that, for little reason at all. They use it in class, whenever someone snubs them, or something just doesn't go as they planned.

I know that racism runs rampant in the ignorant masses. But I have to say, if you're that dumb, then you should be denied, even if it's for bad reasons. If I decide not to hire you because you're black, then you run around yelling quotes from Jerry Springer and Judge Judy reruns, I don't think it's a crime.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

AHMETxRock wrote:I HATE that line. I've heard so many people say that, for little reason at all. They use it in class, whenever someone snubs them, or something just doesn't go as they planned.

I know that racism runs rampant in the ignorant masses. But I have to say, if you're that dumb, then you should be denied, even if it's for bad reasons. If I decide not to hire you because you're black, then you run around yelling quotes from Jerry Springer and Judge Judy reruns, I don't think it's a crime.
eh? what line are you talking about?

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Sahan wrote:"It's because I'm black, isn't it?"
That line. For me, it's about as annoying as rants about not being a terrorist. In the real world, I can understand the anger. This is the internets, though. Getting indignant about things like that is nonsensical.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Teh berries will KILL YOUUUU!!!