Madea Goes To Jail

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Madea Goes To Jail

Post by hawhaw1267 »

I'd rather choke to death on a bone that I accidentally got stuck in my throat eating "boneless" chicken strips while drowning than go see that horrible move!

I hope to slip into a coma for as long as until that move is out of theaters and out of the New Release section on Best Buy so I never have to see it again.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: Madea Goes To Jail

Post by mountainmage »

Yeah, I don't like Tyler Perry either.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I take it that this is yet again something I would know about if I watched television?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Well if you did you'd have probably seen previews for Tyler Perry's various movies over the past couple of years, so I guess so.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

He's made movies now? When I left Wal*Mart, it was just DVDs of his plays.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

I have to as myself this simple question: Why does this topic even exist?
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

WE make war, not love.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Because HawHaw needed his fix of hatred? I mean come on, he was really jonesin' for it.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Absolutely correct mountainmage. If you notice any other threads made by me...it's sole purpose is to fill you in with the increased hatred and/or love of everything around me.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Did I mention I love everyone and everything? Including stereotype enforcing comedies!

It reminds me of when I walk into the college bathroom stalls. Many things are written. Most were about Obama's ultimateness or gangs or women that were whores. A social commentary and a retort claiming that whoever wrote entry arrow points to is homosexual, spawning a chain of nuh uh you ares and crossy-crossy that signifies even further you disagree with someone's statement.

I looked at it and couldn't help but laugh. So you guys vandalize, are part of a gang, seemingly victimize women, and I'm supposed to agree with you on your political stance? (calling some girl a whore is victimizing them, regardless of whether or not it is either common, accepted by men to be guy talk, or never made aware to the woman in question)

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? That's not how you counter racism! I should know, I personally ended it in the year 2183.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

AHMETxRock wrote:(calling some girl a whore is victimizing them, regardless of whether or not it is either common, accepted by men to be guy talk, or never made aware to the woman in question)
If you say so. :roll:

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

AHMETxRock wrote:Did I mention I love everyone and everything? Including stereotype enforcing comedies!

It reminds me of when I walk into the college bathroom stalls. Many things are written. Most were about Obama's ultimateness or gangs or women that were whores. A social commentary and a retort claiming that whoever wrote entry arrow points to is homosexual, spawning a chain of nuh uh you ares and crossy-crossy that signifies even further you disagree with someone's statement.

I looked at it and couldn't help but laugh. So you guys vandalize, are part of a gang, seemingly victimize women, and I'm supposed to agree with you on your political stance? (calling some girl a whore is victimizing them, regardless of whether or not it is either common, accepted by men to be guy talk, or never made aware to the woman in question)

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? That's not how you counter racism! I should know, I personally ended it in the year 2183.
Check out my thoughts on bathroom graffiti here, here and here. I'm not really pimping my blog, as I haven't updated it in over a year, I believe. I'm just particularly proud of those posts.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I saw a FULL-PAGE AD for this in the New York Times. It's official. I'm never reading the New York Times again. Oh wait...I get it for free. Never mind.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Let me have your address MM. I'll ship you boxes of my own excriment, no charge.

More informative than the times will ever be.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I seriously doubt that. The New York Times is an amazing newspaper.