Votey Thang

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

TwoBuy wrote:wow, do port-a-potties actually say "engaged" in other countries? If so, watching StarTrek overseas has got to be WAY funnier.

"Number 1, engage!"
They might say 'occupied' or 'in use'. I'm not sure. It's just what popped into my brain when I did it. I was considering doing a clever and witty "enGAYged" sign, but I didn't "follow through"*

*Follow through? Get it? Toilet? Poo? Classic.
Not a big fan of signatures.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

More quotes than usual

Post by GreenCrayon »

Simon. wrote:Oink?
Simon, that is awesome! You should draw loads more (or perhaps you do, and I just don't know). If Zach used that as a voting incentive, I'd vote every day, which I already do, but I'd try and vote twice, and I'd laugh when it said my second vote didn't register, and I'd raise an eyebrown and think to myself "Didn't it?" and laugh and write run-on sentences.
jackoflanterns wrote:Oh, this is "James Ashby" as in directed by..., I suppose you folks thik of me as a newbie
We don't think of you as a newbie. At least, I don't. TwoBuy probably does. He's like that*. I think your contributions to the movies section has broadened the site's scope into brave new futures, which is to say, I like it.
TwoBuy wrote:wow, do port-a-potties actually say "engaged" in other countries?
Yep! At least, they do here in the good ol' U of K, which we never say. They certainly do on trains, and even some public conveniences.

* TwoBuy is not really "like that", I'm just his political rival presently, so I've got to say unfair things about him. Like about how he's always posting on the forums saying how much James Ashby is his ho, and he pimps him out regularly, whoever James Ashby is.
Pirate.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Ok GreenCrayon, now we know that you're lying about the whole "engaged" thing. Passenger trains haven't existed since like 1800 or something. Just because you live in the UK, you think that you can fool us Americans into believing anything you say about England. Next you'll be telling me that English people don't actually look like Moloch (he is english right?). Please, you're not fooling anyone.

Oh yeah, Twobuy - you stole my whole naming scheme with the "two" in it. I invented putting "two"s in your screen name. Give it back you "two"-timing whore. And also, you are a piece of shit and I look forward to murdering your family.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

ruotwocone wrote:Next you'll be telling me that English people don't actually look like Moloch (he is english right?). Please, you're not fooling anyone.
Hah, shows what you know. British people generally look like this. Note the teeth.
ruoTwoBuycone wrote:Give it back you "two"-timing whore. And also, you are a piece of shit and I look forward to murdering your family.
Okay, that's proof you're TwoBuy in disguise. The only way to prove otherwise is to vote for GreenCrayon. That's something TwoBuy wouldn't do.
Pirate.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Actually GreenCrayon, I'm not TwoBuy, but you are close... I'm his identical twin brother! <surrounded by gasps and fainting damsels> and in so being, am probably partial to screwing TwoBuy out of the voting championship!... by voting for him! (that's how this works right, more votes = lose?)