Kenken: The new sudoku?

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: Kenken: The new sudoku?

Post by mountainmage »

Good thing that's not the case. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Was Kenken also really popular with elderly folks before kids randomly decided it's fun to do math puzzles in their free time?
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Alright, Mage. I'll see your beating Don't Shoot the Puppy, and raise you Karoshi!
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Beated it... It kept me thinking sometimes, unlike don't shoot the puppy...
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Edminster wrote:You think that's hard? Try playing Don't Shoot the Puppy.

Oh, man, I just clicked this link. Great, great game. Unfortunately at level 7 there must have been a gust of wind or something because my mouse moved involuntarily.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Swing and a miss.

Some of the stages were hard, but a lot of the later stages were cake.

Yawn.

If I am going to keep indulging in your games, why don't you try KenKen? Just do a 4X4, you may surprise yourself.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

I did! I already said that it's not my kind of game, so I'm offering up games that are interesting timewasters, rather than just telling you to not shoot the puppy over and over again.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Blah. Well thanks for them, I always have a little time to waste.

Laneth
Plot of Hemingway and Gags

Post by Laneth »

On the same site as Don't Shoot The Puppy, I'm playing the "Make the World a Better Place" one - so far, up to 24,800 points and still counting...4 ranks to go and I'm Stalin at the moment...

WTF?
Laneth Sffarlenn
Almost like a memory, this phantasm has reappeared...

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

RRRRthatsfiveRs is an interesting website. Every game they have basically is created solely to destroy all of your preconceived notions about how flash games like that work. One of my favourites is 'Race to the Finish'.

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Laneth wrote:On the same site as Don't Shoot The Puppy, I'm playing the "Make the World a Better Place" one - so far, up to 24,800 points and still counting...4 ranks to go and I'm Stalin at the moment...

WTF?
I left for work at about 210000 pts, and ranked at Jesus Christ, with 1 rank to go. I came back just now from work with 1022341 pts accumulated and it scrolling rapidly through the rankings. So fast I can't read them, so I don't know what #1 was, but I believe it is "...".

Laneth
Plot of Hemingway and Gags

Post by Laneth »

Lethal Interjection wrote:I left for work at about 210000 pts, and ranked at Jesus Christ, with 1 rank to go. I came back just now from work with 1022341 pts accumulated and it scrolling rapidly through the rankings. So fast I can't read them, so I don't know what #1 was, but I believe it is "...".
I gave up when I re-read the introduction about the game. It says that the third kick is a guaranteed win - therefore it will continue indefinitely. The algorithm that calculates the distance of each 'bounce' and where to place the objects on the ground is set to place them at the perfect spots so that the surviving piece of his computer just keeps going...
Laneth Sffarlenn
Almost like a memory, this phantasm has reappeared...

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Laneth wrote:I gave up when I re-read the introduction about the game. It says that the third kick is a guaranteed win - therefore it will continue indefinitely. The algorithm that calculates the distance of each 'bounce' and where to place the objects on the ground is set to place them at the perfect spots so that the surviving piece of his computer just keeps going...
I figured it would've been something like that. I didn't play it so much as let it run on my computer and check it every 10-15 min (after it hit Stalin), and then left for work, and nearly 10 hours later...