Talk about your Avatars

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Minibus for christ's sake! No admin of mine can be that British.
What do you call them in the States, then? Or don't you have them? Do you all use trucks, or does everyone just fly where they need with jetpacks?
Pirate.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

we use jet powered rocket pants mostly. But some poor people still use large trucks and SUVs. And the really poor people ride the full sized busses that aren't all wierd and double decker.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

ruotwocone wrote:And the really poor people ride the full sized busses that aren't all wierd and double decker.
To help clarify, the thing I was riding in was like a taxi, but for more people. It was being paid for like a taxi (we were returning from the local cinema) and looked a bit like this.

Pirate.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Probably not the way you have them. Terminology-wise the closest thing we have is "the short bus" which makes sense for you to lose your cowboy hat on, since it refers to a short school bus with special needs for kids with cerebral paulsey (sp?) and down syndrome.

Otherwise we just call them vans. Or sometimes shuttles, but usually that's only in conjunction with airports.

But really, no one in the "Colonies" uses public transportation. They have subways in New York City, but that's really just a place people go to get mugged and pee on walls. We all drive an 8-seater, 5-mile-per-gallon SUVs by ourselves. Even when you're with friends all going to the same place. Even if you're just going around the corner, you drive. By yourself. GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:the closest thing we have is "the short bus" which makes sense for you to lose your cowboy hat on, since it refers to a short school bus with special needs for kids with cerebral paulsey (sp?) and down syndrome.
What's with the hatin' these days, TwoBuy? We used to walk down the road together, hand-in-hand, proud to be seen as friends*, happy as a pair of straight guys** could be. Ever since we became bitter political rivals, I'm just not feeling the love.

* I'm not gay, remember?
** See?
Pirate.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:What's with the hatin' these days, TwoBuy? We used to walk down the road together, hand-in-hand, proud to be seen as friends*, happy as a pair of straight guys** could be. Ever since we became bitter political rivals, I'm just not feeling the love.
I blame Jesster. For starting an election that wasn't rigged. Oh, and you're not getting my Bud Light*.

*not that anyone on Earth would actually want one.
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

I didn't start the non-rigged election. I just broadcasted the live television. You'll have to blame someone else for that.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Jesster wrote:I didn't start the non-rigged election. I just broadcasted the live television. You'll have to blame someone else for that.
I just looked. Simon started that?! That Son of a bitch will burn for this! And since this is the avatar thread...

Presto!
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Yes, I also feel like we should begin sharing the love. I miss the good ol' days... you know, the days before I joined this forum.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Also since I feel so alone in not having an avatar... TwoBuy and I couldn't find a monkey violating a Linux penguin, so here's the closest we could get.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

ruotwocone wrote:Yes, I also feel like we should begin sharing the love. I miss the good ol' days... you know, the days before I joined this forum.
Then, in another post, ruotwocone wrote:Also since I feel so alone in not having an avatar... TwoBuy and I couldn't find a monkey violating a Linux penguin, so here's the closest we could get.
Has anyone else noticed that Ruotwocone is double posting in the exact same way that TwoBuy does? It seems to me that one of them at least would be able to find the edit button.

Suspicious.

Edit: Aw crap they're brothers. (Possibly).
Not a big fan of signatures.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

HEY! I already did my flip-flop on that one remember?

I haven't double posted in like 8 or 9 days :) now.

Also, I kinda like the double post better cause then people who read posts right away don't miss the added content. Which actually might start happening now that we have a full-fledged forumopolis!
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

TwoBuy wrote:forumopolis!
*Starts humming the empirial song from StarWars*

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

TwoBuy wrote: forumopolis!

iknew it!!!! we're all gonna DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOD!!!!!!!!
huh?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Okay, what with it being that time of year, I decided that maybe some lucky monkey did deserve a chance with Tux, the Linux penguin.

As such, I made an avatar.

You'd better use this ruotwocone!

Tux is having his principals violated; he doesn't usually date primates.
Pirate.