[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Titles

Titles

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Titles

Postby Laneth » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 am

Ok, so Post #200 for Laneth is thus:

I would like to request my title now if I may, and that being: "God of Lemmings and Flags"

If ye ask me why, I'll do something. I don't know what, and I don't know whether I'll be allowed, but it won't be pretty.

Oh, please and thank ye in advance :)
Laneth Sffarlenn
Laneth
Plot of Hemingway and Gags

Re: Titles

Postby Edminster » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:22 am

I shall enact this change post-haste.

::edit::
Done! I forgot what you wanted halfway through giving it to you, but it's close enough, right?
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Postby Laneth » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:26 am

*dreamy eyed*
Thanks sir Ed! It's everything I've ever wanted and more!
Laneth Sffarlenn
Laneth

Postby mountainmage » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:12 am

I've never seen a better, more half-assed title then yours, Laneth. I'm so proud. *sniff*
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:22 am

That actually reminds me of a title I had on a short-lived forum that me and a friend created.
He started it and gave himself the title "Rocket Ship!" for some reason.
So when I made my account I gave myself the title "Racket Shop!"
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Postby Laneth » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:32 am

The only other forum title I've been bestowed with is "Editor-in-Chief", so this is a nice change :)
Laneth Sffarlenn
Laneth

Postby ruotwocone » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:15 pm

I still think tucker's is the best. mine's a close second though*

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Postby ChooChooTrain » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:25 pm

My last forum title was "Forum's biggest member."
Yeah, I made my title a dick joke. Don't judge me.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." -Oscar Wilde
ChooChooTrain
Ludicrous Rationale

Postby mountainmage » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Well, we already have a title saying "I promise you no penis jokes." That doesn't apply to you though, if you so desire.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Edminster » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:26 am

We'll figure out a proper title for you when you hit your requisite 200th, and I swear to you that I will not make it 'Forum's Biggest Dick'. Possibly 'Insane Reason' or something along those lines.
Edminster

Postby ChooChooTrain » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:30 pm

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." -Oscar Wilde
ChooChooTrain
Ludicrous Rationale

Postby tucker » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:04 pm

huh?
tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Postby astasia » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:25 am

If I post 50 way above quality posts, could I get a title, then?

Or, you know, maybe if I promised to post super awesomely for the next 50.
If we weren't such good friends, I'd wish you were dead.
astasia
Is Totally a People

Postby Laneth » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:38 am

Laneth Sffarlenn
Laneth

Postby Edminster » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:41 am

Edminster

Next