Pope Says Condoms Won't Solve AIDS

Some of the News, every Once in a While

Moderator: GreenCrayon

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: Pope Says Condoms Won't Solve AIDS

Post by AHMETxRock »

Bah, I've been single a while. Don't ease up on your criticisms just because it might throw me off of a cliff.
She's okay with me saying stuff like this too, otherwise I'd be a jerk right now. There's always something else to a situation.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

mountainmage wrote:People are still making wii=penis jokes? :shock:
Exactly why I made the joke. I thought the jokes were dumb at the time, but now I purposely make them despite them being "out of style".
It gets me some weird looks, and I think it's great.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

LI is totally retro.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

LordRetard wrote:LI is totally retro.
I'm bringing it back!

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Didn't someone want to bring back mutton chops? I forget who that was. Maybe I'll search for it. Hmm, I can't find it. What was I talking about again?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

mountainmage wrote:Didn't someone want to bring back mutton chops? I forget who that was. Maybe I'll search for it. Hmm, I can't find it. What was I talking about again?
I have no idea who that was, but I am one hundred per cent with them! Whatever happened to old men having awesome facial hair?
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

smiley_cow wrote:
mountainmage wrote:Didn't someone want to bring back mutton chops? I forget who that was. Maybe I'll search for it. Hmm, I can't find it. What was I talking about again?
I have no idea who that was, but I am one hundred per cent with them! Whatever happened to old men having awesome facial hair?
If it's any consolation, my brothers and I are three YOUNG men with awesome* facial hair.

Debatable.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Chuck Norris killed them all. Or at least was them all.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

LordRetard wrote:
smiley_cow wrote:
If it's any consolation, my brothers and I are three YOUNG men with awesome* facial hair.

Debatable.
I'm OK with young men with awesome facial hair as well, I just associate it with old men because I study History and you see it so often in former politicians, explorers, etc... who just happen to be old. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there is no longer enough mutton chops in the world.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Ok, I guess the stupid search feature doesn't look for old posts or something. But here it is: http://www.smbc-comics.com/smbcforum/vi ... f=2&t=1236
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

mountainmage wrote:Ok, I guess the stupid search feature doesn't look for old posts or something. But here it is: http://www.smbc-comics.com/smbcforum/vi ... f=2&t=1236
Yeah, that's an issue that I've been running into. I think it only searches through posts made within the last year, but I currently am uncertain.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

I think I made a reference to mutton chops in the facial hair topic? I know that isn't what you are talking about, as I do also recall some discussion of mutton chops years ago.