Post More Inane Drivel

Sorry TigerCrew, but she bribed me better than you did.

Moderators: GreenCrayon, Lethal Interjection, Kimra, Oldrac the Chitinous, Amerika, Cirtur, Kisai, Astrogirl, Kovvy, carbonstealer, Apocalyptus, PyroPrav, Felstaff, smiley_cow, Sahan, Euclidthegreek, Kaharz, Asherian, FengharTheNord

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Re: Inane Drivel

Post by LordRetard »

Yes, we have to convert it into metric, so we get something like 17.78-11.67.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Do you guys not have the absolute joy that is the flavoured Triscuit?
About a year and a half ago they released a couple of new flavours. Here is a list I've found:
Varieties of Triscuits

Deli-Style Rye
Garden Herb
Thin Crisps
Rosemary & Olive Oil
Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil
Reduced Fat
Roasted Garlic
Fire Roasted Tomato
Cheddar
Original
Low Sodium
The Rosemary and Cracked Pepper ones were the first I'd seen, aside from original, the original flavoured Thin Crisps, and the low sodium and reduced fat ones. So they were the first actually flavoured ones.
The Rosemary ones are good and the Cracked Pepper ones are named appropriately because they are like crack. So, so, so good.
The Fire Roasted Tomato ones are gross. They taste an awful lot like ketchup, and I hate ketchup.
The Roasted Garlic ones are good, but only available in the Thin Crisps variety, and I just don't care for the consistency of them.
And I've never seen the Cheddar ones.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

You can't make cardboard taste good by adding seasonings to it.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

mountainmage wrote:You can't make cardboard taste good by adding seasonings to it.
You must have terrible cardboard in your region.
If you can get yourself some Grade A cardboard, try this recipe.

4 Cardboard filets
2 cups bbq sauce (I'd personally recommend Bullseye Blazin' Chipotle).
1/2 cup beer (preferably a lager)
2 tsp rosemary
1 tsp basil
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp oregano
3 tbsp worchesteshire sauce

Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl and marinate overnight. Barbeque on very low (you don't want them to burn), flipping every 5 minutes or so. Serve with baked potatoes or a nice pasta salad. Makes a great meal!

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Essay still isn't writing itself. I am confused.

EDIT: Hahah this is hilarious. "People in Japan like coffee and this is improving the market; if people in China take to it as well, that would be great!" Or maybe I'm just tired.

EDIT 2: This is insane, I hate school, at least I am finished and it will boost my mark 2% or so. Good night, everyone!

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

I am with Lethal, Triscuts are delightful. Also they are one of the few crackers that when thrown correctly and with enough force, will embed themselves in drywall and ceiling tiles. So when I am up at 3:00am eating crackers and watching cartoons, and some burglar/ninja/guy-from-the-methadone-clinic-that-just-opened-down-the-street breaks into my home, he/she is gunna get a well thrown delightfully Nackled cardboard square right in the frickin eye.

What's this :][>:=~+: ?
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..-

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=177 I think by law I have to mention that this is only to be used properly. But this is also the outlands, I'm not sure the rules apply here.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

smiley_cow wrote:http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=177 I think by law I have to mention that this is only to be used properly. But this is also the outlands, I'm not sure the rules apply here.
Ahh... Missed that one when I was burning my way through the archives. Unfortunately my mother is still alive that last time I checked a few years ago, I shall await the day that someone sends me that one with anticipation.

also, somewhat related/unrelated, why does my post keep saying nackled instead of Nackled?

*edit, no wait, that makes it look like I am asking about the capital N. I want to know about Nackled
Last edited by Khazd on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

The same reason my posts keep saying Canadia in stead of Canadia. Someone (I think Edminster) created a word filter.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

Well, don't I look like an ass then.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

What word is being filtered here? Use pig latin or something so I can see.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Not at all, you're new here. I hadn't figured out any of this yet either when I first came, at least you were brave enough to ask, whereas I quietly snuck around the archives which took me hours.

Also Nackle. Just what I thought you were. :)

::edit::

Altsay

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Khazd wrote:I am with Lethal, Triscuts are delightful. Also they are one of the few crackers that when thrown correctly and with enough force, will embed themselves in drywall and ceiling tiles. So when I am up at 3:00am eating crackers and watching cartoons, and some burglar/ninja/guy-from-the-methadone-clinic-that-just-opened-down-the-street breaks into my home, he/she is gunna get a well thrown delightfully Nackled cardboard square right in the frickin eye.

Please read the rules of the forum in the general section. Everything will be explained there. Also, even though 3 people like them, triscuits are gross.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

mountainmage wrote:
Khazd wrote:I am with Lethal, Triscuts are delightful. Also they are one of the few crackers that when thrown correctly and with enough force, will embed themselves in drywall and ceiling tiles. So when I am up at 3:00am eating crackers and watching cartoons, and some burglar/ninja/guy-from-the-methadone-clinic-that-just-opened-down-the-street breaks into my home, he/she is gunna get a well thrown delightfully Nackled cardboard square right in the frickin eye.

Please read the rules of the forum in the general section. Everything will be explained there. Also, even though 3 people like them, triscuits are gross.
Damn, rules page, I knew I forgot something. I will read before I do something to get myself banned from this forum of awesomeness.
And regardless of taste (of which Triscusts belong in the fairly yummy category) name another cracker that can be used as a weapon. That is what pushes the Triscut from merely "good" to "truly awesome"

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Triscuits are also the only cracker I've used that retain their general consistency no matter what you microwave on them. So you can make crabcakes or whatever on them, without them getting all soggy.