Poll Thang Proppa Yo.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Who, in all seriousness, do you want to be the Outlands Admin?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 am

GreenCrayon, an iconoclast in the traditional sense. Or
73%
TwoBuy, who owns a clinic, a casbah, and rock. Somehow combing all three.
27%

Total votes: 11

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

It's taken you 111 posts to murder your neighbours. Man, I was doing that at 43. And they'd just had twins, which made it all the better.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

Society

Post by Society »

Boy, the speed of things sure has picked up around here. I'm having trouble keeping up with whats going on. And how the hell is Hawhaw over 150 posts? Thats like 100 posts this month alone. And why does kraft feel the need to wrap cheese slices individualy. they dont go bad if they touch other cheese, and those wrappers are a bitch to remove. Anyways, my point is...
When I said lets get a cold one, I wasn't talking about eskimo hookers.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

I can't answer your Hawhaw question, but the Kraft question is easy. Sadism.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

kraft individually wraps its cheese product because it embodies all that is American. How can you claim to be from the land of excess of you don't create at least a pound of waste per pound of product. Excessive packaging is what defines america. That and the best barbeque, pizza, burgers and atheletes* in the world.

*that's right, michael phelps could school ian thorpe in an all around contest any day of the week.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

ruotwocone wrote:*that's right, michael phelps could school ian thorpe in an all around contest any day of the week.
Ha, you Americans and your arrogance in sport. You make me laugh. Just because you win almost everything, doesn't make you the best, alright. Besides, everyone knows Thorpe is the king in the water. Phelps is long gone, and Australia is the champion water Nation. With Thorpe at the front. [/patriotism]
Not a big fan of signatures.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Society wrote:Boy, the speed of things sure has picked up around here. I'm having trouble keeping up with whats going on. And how the hell is Hawhaw over 150 posts?
I guess it's because I love you guys so friggin much!

LEROY JANKINS! :x

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

hawhaw1267 wrote:LEROY JANKINS! :x
Psst, Hawhaw, it's Leroy Jenkins. And slightly out of context. But then again, no context is usually needed to say it. As you have proved.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Simon. wrote:
ruotwocone wrote:*that's right, michael phelps could school ian thorpe in an all around contest any day of the week.
Ha, you Americans and your arrogance in sport. You make me laugh. Just because you win almost everything, doesn't make you the best, alright. Besides, everyone knows Thorpe is the king in the water. Phelps is long gone, and Australia is the champion water Nation. With Thorpe at the front. [/patriotism]
I think we need look no further than the Winter Olympics this year to see what is really going on. The US makes up a sport, doesn't tell anyone, gets really good at it, it gets introduced into the Olympics, and they win most of the medals (gold and silver in both men and women's halfpipe) because everyone is about 5 or 6 years behind in the sport.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Simon. wrote:
hawhaw1267 wrote:LEROY JANKINS! :x
Psst, Hawhaw, it's Leroy Jenkins. And slightly out of context. But then again, no context is usually needed to say it. As you have proved.
Oh, my bad :P

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:I think we need look no further than the Winter Olympics this year to see what is really going on. The US makes up a sport, doesn't tell anyone, gets really good at it, it gets introduced into the Olympics, and they win most of the medals (gold and silver in both men and women's halfpipe) because everyone is about 5 or 6 years behind in the sport.
That is a lie. The Canadian's made it up, but they're competitors just can't stay off weed long enough to compete.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

TwoBuy wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:I think we need look no further than the Winter Olympics this year to see what is really going on. The US makes up a sport, doesn't tell anyone, gets really good at it, it gets introduced into the Olympics, and they win most of the medals (gold and silver in both men and women's halfpipe) because everyone is about 5 or 6 years behind in the sport.
That is a lie. The Canadian's made it up, but they're competitors just can't stay off weed long enough to compete.
Hey, I got this all from an American, it wasn't some little conspiracy theory I made up personally.
I know that it isn't completely true, but like Canadian women's hockey(The game starts shortly, please let me be right...), there are no real competitors other than the US, who is ahead of everyone.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Yeah, it'll probably go the way of basketball though. US sport with no competition for 5 years for the rest of the world to figure out how to play. Then American arogance will cost us easy wins and a chance for a medal. It'll be awesome.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

TwoBuy wrote:Yeah, it'll probably go the way of basketball though. US sport with no competition for 5 years for the rest of the world to figure out how to play. Then American arogance will cost us easy wins and a chance for a medal. It'll be awesome.
Pssh. Even I could beat* the US basketball team**. And I don't even play basketball^.

* Point and laugh at.
** A cripple.
^ I actually do.