PAMA Registration

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

That songs talking about the midget tosses they used to have at fairs, Im pretty sure it was real big in Ausie land.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

GreenCrayon wrote:S'funny, we're getting adverts for Western Australia on the TV at the moment. They make it look really nice, saying it's the "real Australia". What's it like, Simon?
Well, now that I've actually seen this post, I can tell you. Uuh, it's pretty good?

Yeah, I like it, in fact, I love it, Australia has the best atmosphere around in my opinion. Of course, I've only ever lived here. So. I can't make that call. But it rocks, it really does. Relaxed, calm, friendly. Yet beautiful, in its natural splendour. All in all, buy our beer.

I can honestly say there is no place I would rather live.
TwoBuy wrote:As soon as I get some money and vacation time saved up, I'll be there. And I'll buy you the beers!
Why didn't you use that in the campaign? I would have seriously considered you for serious.
we_are_138 wrote:That songs talking about the midget tosses they used to have at fairs, Im pretty sure it was real big in Ausie land.
Hmm, not that I know of. I've never heard of it. But I tend to stick to my computer for music in any case, and it might have been before my time. Or I don't remember it.
Not a big fan of signatures.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

"In 1986, the World Dwarf-throwing Championships were held in Australia. The USA were not represented, which may weaken the claim that the sport originated in the United States. The undisputed world champions who still currently hold the record were Team GB from London, England Danny Blue, Roy Merrin and Lenny The Giant."

Found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf_toss ... mpionships

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

we_are_138 wrote:"...Danny Blue, Roy Merrin and Lenny The Giant."
These people are my new heroes.
Pirate.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Who were your Old heros?

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Simon. wrote:
we_are_138 wrote:A day in the life Of Wolf: the novel"The kid was crying so I sprayed him in the face"
Haha, I would totally buy that novel.
I haven't written that book yet but perhaps I could interest you in some of my other books:
<u>1000 reasons why you should kill yourself;
Shut that God Damn Bastard up before I pimp slap him and you: A parents guide to raising children;</u> and
<u>Mommy and Daddy are never coming back</u> (A children's book)
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

I have Mommy and Daddy Are Never Coming Back. When will you make a part two? That one had a sad ending, so part two HAS to make everything better...right?

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

hawhaw1267 wrote:I have Mommy and Daddy Are Never Coming Back. When will you make a part two? That one had a sad ending, so part two HAS to make everything better...right?
Yeah, part two is where they both come back. Daddy goes to war and is MIA, presumed dead. Then mommy remarries and when daddy returns mommy kills him in front of you causing you to go deaf, mute, and blind. Then you get beaten by your cousin, abused by shrinks, and get an acid trip from Tina Turner before finally beating Elton John in a pinball compitition and regaining your senses. At which point you are beaten nearly to death by hordes of fans at your pinball training camp.

Or maybe I'm thinking of something else.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

TwoBuy wrote:
hawhaw1267 wrote:I have Mommy and Daddy Are Never Coming Back. When will you make a part two? That one had a sad ending, so part two HAS to make everything better...right?
Yeah, part two is where they both come back. Daddy goes to war and is MIA, presumed dead. Then mommy remarries and when daddy returns mommy kills him in front of you causing you to go deaf, mute, and blind. Then you get beaten by your cousin, abused by shrinks, and get an acid trip from Tina Turner before finally beating Elton John in a pinball compitition and regaining your senses. At which point you are beaten nearly to death by hordes of fans at your pinball training camp.

Lol there seems to be peices of songs in there. Opiate and Pinball Wizard stand out the most :p

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

we_are_138 wrote:Lol there seems to be peices of songs in there. Opiate and Pinball Wizard stand out the most :p
Yeah, it's Tommy, The Who's rock-opera for which they wrote Pinball Wizard.
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Ah yes Tommy I never did get around to watching it Ive seen it a the store for like ten bucks but never really felt like buying it, was it good enough to buy or what?

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

we_are_138 wrote:Ah yes Tommy I never did get around to watching it Ive seen it a the store for like ten bucks but never really felt like buying it, was it good enough to buy or what?
I don't remember. I haven't watched it since I was 7. It's pretty dark. Maybe netflix it first. Or use my method of rent-to-own.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

TwoBuy wrote: Or use my method of rent-to-own.
lol I just might do that

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

TwoBuy wrote:

Oh, I see. It is a bit happier than the first book. Thanks for clearing that up TwoBuy. Now I can sleep happier :D

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

If by "make everything better" you mean little Billy growing up to be a mentally unbalanced adult, after being moved from one foster home to another after his aunt "mysteriously disappears", who climbs up to a church bell tower and kills everyone in his path before turning the gun on himself, then yes everything turns out alright in the end.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop