GTA lost and damned

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

HARDKORE
The Heavy

GTA lost and damned

Post by HARDKORE »

Is anyone goting to get this. If someone does, post something about it. I would like to know if its worth 20 bucks.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Re: GTA lost and damned

Post by hawhaw1267 »

New GTA? Already? I haven't even finished 4 yet. (Thanks to my damn "so called friend" for stealing my Xbox 360 harddrive and selling it on the black market)

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

It's an expansion pack, rather than a brand-new game. It looks interesting, if only for the fact that it does not involve your cousin constantly calling you. At least, I assume that Niko's cousin doesn't call him constantly, as that would be rather odd.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Edminster wrote:It's an expansion pack, rather than a brand-new game. It looks interesting, if only for the fact that it does not involve your cousin constantly calling you. At least, I assume that Niko's cousin doesn't call him constantly, as that would be rather odd.
With the way my game ended, it certainly would.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

The website said that you didnt need to beat the game to play this. ITs good because i got board after i for the last island open. I did like sons of anarchy the show so this addon looks good.

ITs 1600 points which is like the 19.99 card a wal mart 2 countys over.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

doctoracula

Post by doctoracula »

it's fun, I've got it but haven't beaten it yet. You're a motorcycle gang from the "New Jersey" side of "New York City". I've gotten (I assume) halfway through the game since I recently unlocked the second safe house.

EDIT: It also has you doing familiar jobs from GTA IV alongside Niko which is pretty neat since I liked the missions is has you play again.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Yeah, my roomate bought it this week. Seems pretty cool.
I saw the one mission with Nico and Playboy X when he was playing it.
It is also cool because you can get a bike delivered to you whenever, you can get discount weapons from some guy driving around in a hearse, and you actually get to fight with your gang for some missions.
New weapons include a pretty badass sawed-off shotgun, a grenade launcher and a new automatic pistol. There are also some new cars in the game, and a few new bikes, including a chopper.
You also can gamble in your clubhouse on arm-wrestling and high-low.
The game seems just like the regular one, but this one has you fighting with people more often, rather than being just a lone-gun/mercenary. So it changes the gameplay enough that it doesn't feel like the same game.
I haven't actually played it yet, but plan on remedying that tomorrow, I hope.

BigRed009

Post by BigRed009 »

It's not bad. I got it last Saturday and I beat it yesterday. It's hard to say whether or not it was worth the $20. The story line is great but it's pretty short. The gameplay is pretty much the same, except for a few new vehicles and weapons (which are pretty damn awesome). Oh, and there's only five achievements that you can give from it, btw. Overall, it's good while it lasts, but it doesn't last long.
I don't know. I just work here.