Animated hosers?

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Re: Animated hosers?

Post by smiley_cow »

LordRetard wrote:What's the difference between American and Canadian humour? I thought that we find most of the same things funny.

On the topic, anyone else like Corner Gas?
I like it enough that I watch it when it's on and I'm bored. My favourite Canadian show though is Slings and Arrows which I have no idea whether it's still going or not, it was last year I think though. But it's on Show Case on and off. It's written and stars Paul Gross and Mark Mickinney and it's about the Stratford music festival. Anyone else here ever heard of it?

Actually what I really want to see is that new show of Mark Mckinney's on CTV but I've forgotten the name of it and Canadian stuff just isn't big enough for people to bother to talk about online so I'm having a tricky time looking it up. Anyways, that's my two cents on Canadian television.

Edit: I did a bit of checking, Slings and Arrows last season was 2006 (it's very hard to keep up sometimes I swear), and Mckinney's show is called Less than Kind. Anyone else seen it? Opinions?
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.