The Elder Scrolls

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

Feedbacker

Re: The Elder Scrolls

Post by Feedbacker »

Holy crap, I used to have nightmares about Big Daddy's. Those things are intense.

But yeah...Bioshock 2 should kick ridiculous amounts of ass.

It seems like a lot of games are doing the "no-dying" thing or having it so that if the character will just wait and avoid taking any damage for awhile then their health will automatically regenerate. Is this a way for developers to make games easier, and thus, more accessible to a less game-savvy audience? Sometimes I like it, just because dying and then having to restart from way back is incredibly frustrating...but at the same time it's like if I don't do that I don't learn anything. Haha.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Although incredibly frustrating and expletive-inducing, I enjoy being thrown back. It makes winning all the more sweet and also makes me feel more skilled.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Khazd
Triscuit Ninja

Post by Khazd »

Just picked up Madworld for the Wii. As the first M rated game for Nintendo it ain't that bad. Plenty of cuss words, lotsa blood and plenty of very amusing violence! I definitely had allot of fun jamming someone in a tire, impaling them in the head with a road sign and then tossing them in a meat grinder for bonus points.
..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.-- --- ..-

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

Because that's what is the most important thing when it comes to a game.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Feedbacker

Post by Feedbacker »

That game was really fun...for about an hour and a half. I found Mad World to be really repetitive.

REALLY...repetitive.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Yep! Always check to see if Yahtzee's done a review first. Not that he'll have the same opinions as you, but it's amusing and fairly insightful in any case.
Not a big fan of signatures.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I was going to mention Yahtzee's review, but you beat me to the punch Simon.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

I'm probably being redundant here, but Monster Hunter 3 is coming to the Wii and although I am a bit frustrated its not coming to the ps3, it looks pretty amazing.

Underwater battles and Sexy, sexy new monsters is total win.

Also somehow the graphics were improved, which I didn't think was going to happen since it was the Wii.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Khazd wrote:Just picked up Madworld for the Wii. As the first M rated game for Nintendo it ain't that bad. Plenty of cuss words, lotsa blood and plenty of very amusing violence! I definitely had allot of fun jamming someone in a tire, impaling them in the head with a road sign and then tossing them in a meat grinder for bonus points.
Not certain where you're getting your information, but it's totally not the first M rated game on the Wii.

Also, I am soo looking forward to MH3. Gorram, but I loved the first two.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Oh and, Ahmet, your signature is probably the best news I've heard all day. Silver and Gold were my favorite versions.

Oh sweet jesus that looks so good.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
bow chicka bow wow

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Silver and Gold is where I officially stopped, but I have played a little Ruby. I think I have like 296 hours on gold...
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

mountainmage wrote:Silver and Gold is where I officially stopped, but I have played a little Ruby. I think I have like 296 hours on gold...
Oh man I know it, weren't they great? You gots sum jhoto ANNND kanto and you got that epic fight with Red/Ash! God those games were beastly.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
bow chicka bow wow

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

On the bus to school I would mystery gift every day. I loved that thing. I never got any athedamn furniture though!

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

All I got were frakkin snorlax dolls. Loved it though. My brother and I played that so much. It's probably one of the few things that allowed us to connect as children because we were five years apart and he would always ditch me to do big kid stuff.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
bow chicka bow wow

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Really? Me too! All I got was the Snorlax doll...although I did get plants, mini-dolls, and posters. I never got any beds or other big dolls though.