Syfy? Really?

Some of the News, every Once in a While

Moderator: GreenCrayon

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: Syfy? Really?

Post by AHMETxRock »

Haha. I solidified my position as a douche by talking against feminism. Don't tell me there is an actual young lesbian woman that is taking my side!
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Rainbow wrote:I'm not against women being equal to men, but I am against feminists. No one likes feminists. I hate how they make it seem like it is so hard to have a vagina. It's not that hard! No pun intended.
You and I know very different feminists.

Also I don't see a problem with becoming a housewife if that's what you want. It's when you're expected to become a housewife that there's a problem.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

It would definately be a problem if I was expected to be a housewife.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Rainbow wrote:I'm not against women being equal to men, but I am against feminists. No one likes feminists. I hate how they make it seem like it is so hard to have a vagina. It's not that hard! No pun intended.
Feminists tend to be ridiculous. Original feminists had something great going on, but modern feminists are awful. They just bitch and bitch and hate on men. The fact is, woman in America are not oppressed these days. They aren't.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Thank you RAINBOW! IT's not our fault these women just want to be whores!
Showing their faces in public and crap is not a right!

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Exactly. Now, get back in the kitchen!

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I do think there is a heavily sexist atmosphere in America still.
However, there are many females that are much more attuned to cleaning and whatnot as a part of their nurturing nature. I don't want to say this the wrong way, but some of these things came about for a reason. An ideal wife that was able to nurture their children wouldn't need to be talented at housework and stuff, but that was a kind of indicator.
I think of it as the same as college. Going to college meant something as it was for the high upper class elite. It still is, as those of you unable to pay for it will end up putting yourselves into debt before even having an occupation. College is crap now that everyone attempts to go, and the fact many people need to get masters and crap sometimes just to get a semi-decent job shows it.
It's a misconception of society. A blunder. Feminists only attempt to benefit themselves as woman, rather than eradicating ALL the misconceptions.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Rainbow wrote:
Feminists tend to be ridiculous. Original feminists had something great going on, but modern feminists are awful. They just bitch and bitch and hate on men. The fact is, woman in America are not oppressed these days. They aren't.
Like I said, this doesn't describe any feminists I've ever met in real life. For example I have never met a feminist who hated men. Ever. They don't bitch all that much either, they did hold events though surrounding women's week and I think on the anniversary of the Montreal Massacre they did a thing with guest speakers including a couple professors. No whining about how hard it is to be female either.

And women still aren't entirely equal even if they aren't as oppressed as they were back in the day. There's actually already a discussion on this already which I doubt everyone wants rehashed. Enjoy!
AHMETxRock wrote: I do think there is a heavily sexist atmosphere in America still.
However, there are many females that are much more attuned to cleaning and whatnot as a part of their nurturing nature. I don't want to say this the wrong way, but some of these things came about for a reason. An ideal wife that was able to nurture their children wouldn't need to be talented at housework and stuff, but that was a kind of indicator.
I think of it as the same as college. Going to college meant something as it was for the high upper class elite. It still is, as those of you unable to pay for it will end up putting yourselves into debt before even having an occupation. College is crap now that everyone attempts to go, and the fact many people need to get masters and crap sometimes just to get a semi-decent job shows it.
It's a misconception of society. A blunder. Feminists only attempt to benefit themselves as woman, rather than eradicating ALL the misconceptions.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

I still agree with Ahmet. (WHAT?!) There is no such thing as no oppression whatsoever, but sexism is like racism these days, and the activists there are just unnecessary and overreacting. I am not with Ahmet on the stereotyping thing, but I get what he is saying. I think women were just secondary for so long that taking care of anything men didn't want to do just happened. There is still what would now be considered a very sexist mentality in certain countries and cultures, but it's not as if it's so bad when it's more of a tradition for men and women to have different roles that they must keep. I think there is more sexism towards men these days, if anything. Women in America, Britain, Canadia, et cetera are not oppressed, though.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I can cook. I clean, except for when there is a lot of dust, because that'll have me sneezing all day.
Honestly guys. Relieve some of that girls stress in the kitchen, and she'll relieve your stress in the bedroom.

But really, guys and girls have different working brains. I don't buy this bullshit generation. I don't need that fancy telephone. I don't need that big old shiny car. I don't need that. People are fighting for the rights to retarded things. The fulfillment of your own life is far more important that being able to obtain money for leisurely trophies. I won't elaborate far too much. However, I'm not trying to justify women's oppression as a means to keep myself above, nor am I saying that this society's emphasis on places is correct.

The prize is a box of non-biodegradable junk in this battle. Regardless of which side you are on, this battlefield is one made of feces.

Now, I don't think you get what point I'm getting at. A successful bussiness woman is just as valid as a successful business man. Not at all.
This is all that I'll go into on the subject.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Male and female brains are vastly different, even in animals, but I think sexism in people is in a league of its own. I think I know what you're saying, but I'm not sure. It makes sense for women and men to be very separate, and it makes sense for women and men to have and over/under relationship, but I don't know if modern sexism can really be related to that.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Wait a minute. How are we to stop women from bringing computers into their kitchens and fooling us into believing that they are in fact actually doing their work?
A woman would not be intelligent enough to think of this, seeing as how their are just bags of desirable flesh and hormones, but a desperate man that wishes to get some might use his obviously superior brain in an attempt to get some nookie!
Install the signal jammers, quick!

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Cirtur wrote:But choking means cutting off the blood pressure to the head by squeezing the neck.
Either that, or cutting off air to the lungs, by crushing the back and front of the neck, rather than the sides. This takes more time but also has the possibility of leaving permanent damage, and may kill them.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

w1ndy

Post by w1ndy »

Hmm what a coincidence, I saw a car today and the license plate spelled, FEMNST

I wonder what the universe is trying to tell me?

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Most likely to start fapping.