- Tested positive for Space-AIDS
- Posts: 8835
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
- Location: Internet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always
gödel stop spreading fud
- Mage of the Mountains
- Posts: 9601
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
- Location: Right here. Right now.
Unfortunately, that would leave uneven numbers.Thomas Aquinas wrote:I vote they both be disqualified. (is that harsh?)
In any case, I'm voting for Frostbite.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
- polite but murderous
- Posts: 6514
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
- Location: The vast and desolate prairies
I vote frostbite because whenever two forces do battle on television or in movies the side of good is always blue and the side of evil is always red.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.
- Avord the Nord
- Posts: 2365
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm
- Location: location location
I'm voting for both because they both made me lol. Though Frostbite's made me lol last. So him I guess.
DonRetrasado wrote:bow chicka bow wowAmerika wrote:Wait I live in a universe.DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
- "I promise you no penis jokes."
- Posts: 4360
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
Frostbite gets away with it this week because he's a chum.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."
Since when is chemistry not a science?
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:37 pm
- Location: Vancouver, Canadia eh?
- She-Barbarian of the North
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:36 pm
- Location: Canadia
Then don't you want to vote for Phoenix not frost? I mean the Phoenix mod battle made the fart joke not the poop joke.Asherian wrote:Frostbite, fart jokes are better then poop jokes. Plus blue > red any day of the week.
vote Phoenix's mod battle. blue is soothing
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop
- Easily burned, but always comes back for more
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 5:12 am
- Location: Texas!
I vote to remove myself from the tournament, as I don't have the time to do this - school really picked up, and I've got too much RL stuff to do, and it takes me too long to think up a halfway decent comic-thing. I'd thought I'd have plenty of time to participate when this started, but that's changed. So, I vote for frostbite, in case he wants to keep playing.
- kissed a girl and she liked it
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: The city that rhymes with fun
Phoenix (mod) did the fart joke.Asherian wrote:Frostbite, fart jokes are better then poop jokes. Plus blue > red any day of the week.
Which is the one I vote for. It made me lol.