Is this nurse knocked up

Moderator: Lethal Interjection

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Re: Is this nurse knocked up

Post by HARDKORE »

There is a theory. Since the sick freaky executioner was raping the monsters in silent hill 2, it was thought that he could have raped this nurse.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

freako104

Post by freako104 »

Sound theory sans one issue

In the end of SH2, James says that Pyramid Head/Executioner is a structure of his mind to make him pay for his sins.
This isn't really happening!
Spreading the madness of Cthulhu. One mind at a time. Starting with my own

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

And we all know it's impossible for one imaginary creature to knock up another imaginary creature.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

For example Sam and Frodo. No babies there.
King Prawn

freako104

Post by freako104 »

LordRetard wrote:And we all know it's impossible for one imaginary creature to knock up another imaginary creature.

Pennywise and Nyarlathotep don't have kids together.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Are you two just going to list all of the gay fanships you can think of? Anyway I'll say Harry/Draco next, because they're soo dreamy and I can't believe that Rowling didn't use my the plot to my fanfic in the final book what a bitch.

freako104

Post by freako104 »

LordRetard wrote:Are you two just going to list all of the gay fanships you can think of? Anyway I'll say Harry/Draco next, because they're soo dreamy and I can't believe that Rowling didn't use my the plot to my fanfic in the final book what a bitch.

Pennywise and Nyarlathotep aren't really gay since they aren't exactly normal entities. One is a deity of sorts and the other is some weird being.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

LordRetard wrote:Are you two just going to list all of the gay fanships you can think of? Anyway I'll say Harry/Draco next, because they're soo dreamy and I can't believe that Rowling didn't use my the plot to my fanfic in the final book what a bitch.
I was only going to say one to illustrate the point. I don't even like Sam and Frodo as a couple.

Also Harry/Draco is boring, try for true angst with Harry/Snape.
King Prawn

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I actually hear more about Harry/Snape ships than Harry/Draco. Personally, I'm waiting for a Harry/Inigo Montoya crossover.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:I actually hear more about Harry/Snape ships than Harry/Draco. Personally, I'm waiting for a Harry/Inigo Montoya crossover.
Nah, that just doesn't work. No where near enough angst. You clearly know nothing about this genre. The appeal is that their lust love must overcome all the boundaries, good and evil, guy and guy,* teacher and student etc etc etc. The more social boundaries there are there better it is! I am ashamed of your ill informed ideas. Try harder next time. Here's one for you to practice on (the aim is to think of the last person he should be paired up with ever): Luke Skywalker

*I don't actually consider this a real boundary, but from the point of view of a large section of society** it is a boundary.
**the stupid section
King Prawn

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

I guess you're right. I mean, they're basically the exact same character when you think about it.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:I guess you're right. I mean, they're basically the exact same character when you think about it.
I think the aim is not to think about it. Only the superficial matters. They are both 'good' and seeking 'revenge' against whoever 'killed' their parent/s.

I'm thinking too much about this.

Harry Potter meets Inigo Montoya*

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father prepare to die!"
"Wait! Why would you think I did that?" Harry rubbed his lightning shaped scar, the sign that he was the champion of the wizarding world, in frustration.
"You have six fingers on your right hand."
Harry let out a nervous chuckle. "Oh that? Ron slipped up in Transfiguration (it can't have been me because I'm always perfect in fanficitons), I haven't been to the hospital wing to fix it yet."
"Oh. Very well then. Perhaps you did not kill my father."
"Yeah that's about right." Pause. "Hey have you seen some guy that looks like a snake?"
"A snake like man?"
"No, no. Well, actualy yeah, his snake like as well, but he is also part snake, at least that's what he looks like."
"Why do you want to know?"
"I'm trying to find and kill him, he killed my parents."
"BOTH of them?"
"Yeah. But it made me famous... which I hate, so it's not so bad."
"You have lost your family at a young age just as I did."
"Wow really?" Pause. "I don't know how to say this, but by sharing out past I feel connected to you. Really really connected."
"I feel it too."
Shameless sex scene written from the perspective of someone who's probably never had sex. They bask in the afterglow.
"I never thought I'd say this, but Ginny is nothing. I love you Inigo Montoya."
"And I pledge my heart to you Harry Potty."
"Potter."
"Whatever."
The End.

*I'm bored again.
King Prawn

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Oh come on, you completely missed the connection where they were both given facial scarring by the person they are hunting.

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:Oh come on, you completely missed the connection where they were both given facial scarring by the person they are hunting.
It was not my best effort. I admit.

ALSO: You are right. That is actually the most superficial thing that means they will never be together. Woe is life when you can't pair people together because of their facial scars.
King Prawn

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Luke Skywalker and Grand Moff Tarkin.

Luke gently eased Grand's (cuz thats his first name shut up lulz) fuzzy slippers off his feet...