I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by LordRetard »

Bought killer7, but I've hardly played it. It's intensely fucked up. Maybe a little terrifying. I don't know if it's fun or not but the atmosphere and zaniness of it all is pretty fantastic. I sympathise with Goichi Suda mostly because he's also a big fan of Kafka. Really hoping they end up making Kurayami, but I'm not sure if it's likely.

EDIT: Watching the video now, from the start. I'm very thankful that they take the time to explain this game because it's way too confusing to get on my own. They explain thick and thin blood in about 10 seconds, which is much quicker than I got it (or would have gotten it, eventually).

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I see you're still set on using a trebuchet. How simply gauche. EVERYone who is ANYone knows that this year Retro-chic is in. Why else would the sales of ballistae components be flying off the shelves? Get with the times, darling.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Edminster wrote:I see you're still set on using a trebuchet. How simply gauche. EVERYone who is ANYone knows that this year Retro-chic is in. Why else would the sales of ballistae components be flying off the shelves? Get with the times, darling.
I hate it when you just make up words and pretend to be fancy.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Anyways, prior to posting that I built a foot tall trebuchet as a model for the twenty or so foot trebuchet I am building for the Punkin Chunkin. I'll take a picture tomorrow and later as the real one progresses so you can gawk at it. You may now humorously suggest wacky things to be the four hundred pounds of counterweight.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I and a friend built a (approximately) 3-foot model trebuchet for a class once, it turned out quite nicely and we had tuned it to get some accurate results. I think he might still have it.

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I'm amazed you actually learn stuff on the internet. All I ever do on it is do homework, waste time here or read comics.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Edminster

Post by Edminster »

Enh, free-range education is how I learn. I know I can't stomach knowledge when it's forced on me, and it amazes me that you guys can do all these assignments that professors give you. Of course, that's probably the O.D.D. causing my hatred, but it doesn't make you college kids any less fantastic for what you can do.

gödel stop spreading fud

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I will say that I definitely do not try very hard in school. But similarly I hate doing what people tell me to do (supposedly, that runs in my family; a lot of my father's uncles have never worked in their lives). It's very frustrating, but I try to convince myself that this is my only real choice. That's the easiest way to force myself into doing anything, maybe the only way.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

That's how I am, too. I won't do any kind of work unless my back's against the wall.
The trick has been finding the right walls to get myself backed into.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I'm trying to do NaNoWriMo in November!

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

LordRetard wrote:I'm trying to do NaNoWriMo in November!
There's a thread for that already. And I've been hanging out for tomorrow, because I'm doing this too.
King Prawn