Today I became an Award Winning Artist

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Well I imagined you losing your pet, also I imagine that the contest declares me the winner if any competitor uses an avatar with the likeness of a Don Hertzfeldt cartoon.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Well Im imagining I have a different avatar Im imagining it so strongly that Its leaking into your imagination and now you imagine it too.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Well I imagine that we will have the same number of posts. See, my imagination effects non-living, soulless objects like computers and children.

Yamid

Post by Yamid »

Whatever, I imagine you both are in reality kangaroos wearing boxing gloves. You have to use some form of typing wand in order to type, because typing with boxing gloves would only accomplish gibberish. You both escaped from a government lab where they were trying to breed super-intelligent kangaroos for guerilla warfare and special-ops missions. Unfortunately they didn't count on the fact that imprisoning super-intelligent kangaroos was something they weren't prepared to do. All the kangaroos escaped from the lab, posing as Fed Ex delivery men. Most of them then decided to create a space-ship, trying to return to the kangaroo homeworld. Some, however stayed on earth acting as spies to alert when the time was best for the kangaroo armada to invade earth. So now you're both biding you're time and testing the waters to see when the best time for invasion is. You spend most of your time doing intelligence probing in internet forum, seeing how smart people really are. I am your latest subject for these tests. Luckily, my stupidity is merely a facade. I actually a deep-sea ninja. That, as you probably now from hacking into FBI servers, is the most deadly form of ninja. I have been known to take down a great blue whale with a mere round-house kick. All who have challenged me have been defeated with ease. If we must do battle, then I will accept the challenge.
a website for people that like static images
http://terriblecomics.org

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

He knows to much, I'll swing by the store and pick up some deep-sea ninja spray and deal with this.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Hey we_are, what is spraying on more deap-sea ninjas gunna do for us? Also, you can type with boxing gloves on, email strongbad@homestarrunner.com to ask how (he loves it). Well I imagine that you are really a 1cm tall pole-vaulting champion from Atlanta who uses a Dairy Queen straw as athletic equipment (apparently quite effectively, champ); however, Yamid leads a secret (to people who do read on this forum) double life as a ninja.

At 1cm, Yamid was a natural at stealth, but could never stand up to the Austrailian marsupials in the school yard. This lead him to the teachings of Yakasuki Hirimeto, the greatest ninja EVER (have you heard of him... ya, he's that good). After ten years of rigorous training, Yamid was ready to take vengence upon his soon-to-be, hoppitty overlords. However, Yamid fell victim to his only other passion besides butt-kicking: large aquatic mammels.

In two years, Yamid was a broken, cracked-out whale whore, pleasuring "Blue"s with round-house kicks for the prommise of smack. (by the way, "take down" and "go down on" have different meanings outside of Georgia.. I'll let you make your own corrections).

In a final fit of desparation, Yamid hacked into the US Governement mainframes in attempts of getting seized pictures of "underage" dolphins. He can now be seen, from time to time, at the under-a-foot games competing in the pole-vault and decathalon, and apearing in the SMBC forum trying to use his 15+ post influence to crush the down-under thugs who "ruined his life".

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

The deep-sea ninja spray is very much like "bug spray" or "infant spray" Little known fact It was invented by an albino monk by the name of Tim many years ago 1cm ninjas were eating all his tomatoes and having tiny ninja sex with his dolphins (he knew this for a fact after one of the dolphins had a lacerated blow hole guess what he found in there? thats right tiny ninja stars with "heat on contact" pleasure lube) Its a fairly simple formula It involves ground up Unicorn horns and lepricaun genetalia made into a kind of mush a seed of an orange tree is than inserted and planted along the tropic of capricorn when the tree is of age its fruit is then harvested and made into a juice put in a spray can and viola, certain death for miniture ninjas in a can (it also makes great orange juice).

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

If we plant it in the Tropic of Cancer can we use it to take care of our drooling monkey problem?

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

I think just plain old tang will take care of the drooling monkey problem, but we cant be too carefull we will use the tropic of cancer deep-sea ninja spray on that little bastard....
<<<look at him so smug and sure of himself... that little bastard

Goose

Post by Goose »

i've imagened that i've imagened everything, there is to imange.
Evil Wins!
www.Canadianpaintball.com Not My Site, but friggen Awesome.

Post by Guest »

Goose wrote:i've imagened that i've imagened everything, there is to imange.
I imagine that "imange" is a word!

TwoBuy

^^^

Post by TwoBuy »

Me. Site keeps logging me out today.

Yamid

Post by Yamid »

Dolphin sex gives us great power. Also, those aren't ninja stars. Deep-sea ninjas ejaculate metallic star shaped objects. We mock your weak tadpole-like spermatozoa.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Yamid wrote:Dolphin sex gives us great power. Also, those aren't ninja stars. Deep-sea ninjas ejaculate metallic star shaped objects. We mock your weak tadpole-like spermatozoa.

They're called knuckle babies, damnit, Knuckle babies...

Yamid

Post by Yamid »

we_are_138 wrote:They're called knuckle babies, damnit, Knuckle babies...
That's gross.