Killing Yourself

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Killing Yourself

Post by FengharTheNord »

Not such a good idea. I tried it out and all I got for it was a 2 day coma and a week in the crazy house surrounded by people who enjoy slamming their heads into walls, punching walls, and breaking crayons. I don't know how working out depression with peers that are extremely violent and have to sound out the word ignorance and hate school because "School is gay" is supposed to be rehabilitating but whatevs.

I'm better now I guess. Not going to try to kill myself again that's for sure. Oh and it wasn't some sissy "Oh woe is me I shall now take a slightly higher than recommended dose of tylenol and sleep forever". It was like "Hrmm, empty entire contents of several bottles of dangerous prescription drugs into belly, wash down with apple juice, and observe consciousness dissolve into nothing". Like MAN there was such a small window of survival and somehow everything worked out to where I didn't die. CRAZY HUH!!?!?

HAHHWEHHAHAHEHFLDF:KJSD:OSDIJFOSDFJ

I love you guys.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: Killing Yourself

Post by AHMETxRock »

Man, I hope you're on anti-depressants now. I had a friend who tried to kill herself that way as well. I was able to stop a girl from killing herself and the next day her cousin killed herself.
Shit sucks. I was on the meds for a while as a kid, and even though I am severely depressed right now I've learned to cope with it. I wish you luck man.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

I am and was on the meds. I apparently just didn't recognize the severity of my problems and eventually, even with regular medicinal help, everything snowballed until I stopped thinking clearly and went after it.

I think I found a new way to lose weight though. Lose ten pounds today by just sucking down a whole lotta pills! You may even lose all your weight, forever!
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
bow chicka bow wow

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I can lose ten punds a month but also tone my ass at the same time. I wonder, which would be better?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

All Ahmet aside, glad you didn't off yourself there Fenghar. I demand you post non-stop around the clock so we know you're not up to anything stupid* again.

*Not calling you stupid, just the act.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Glad to hear that you've discovered how futile suicide is! I was wondering where you had gotten yourself, but had figured you would turn up alright since you've disappeared before and returned whole. At least I was half-right? Anyway, don't try that again or I'll hunt you down and murder you. To death.
AHMETxRock wrote:Man, I hope you're on anti-depressants now.
Sometimes anti-depressants are absolutely the worst thing to give people who have shown tendencies towards suicide. They help get you out of the headspace that you can't do anything right, and get you into the headspace that you are more likely to follow through with your plans to end your existence because you believe that you won't be a horrible failure at it.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Yeah, I actually laughed a bit when I realized how illogical and against-nature suicide is. Like self-destruction is not a proper thought. Most bodies tend to steer themselves away from such things.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
bow chicka bow wow

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Your death would definitely be a bit of a downer on the forum, so, it's good to hear that you didn't die. I hope things look up for you soon.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Wow, that sucks. As a kid I just understood that I had an imbalance in my head and that until I could handle things I'd just have medicine as a way to help.

Anyway, often I don't think of my own life as important, but I feel that I need to be around for the ones that I love. Basically just find something that'll make you want to live, even if it takes a while.

But yeah, I was near the tendency too, so you aren't alone.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

A lot of times I see those anti-depressant commercials, they say that side effects in teens and children include increased risk of suicide. So yeah, I agree with Ed on this one.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

It depends on your brain chemistry. One would help you and harm me, and the opposite for another. Doctors really should get more personal rather than carpet bomb their patients.
Unless the depression stems from something else besides a brain thing like myself, that might be a different case.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I guess it might work out fine okay for some, but I've always been wary of anti-depressants because they are known to have some strange side effects. The rate of suicide and attempted suicide is considerably higher for anti-depressant users than for the populace at large... Of course, what does that necessarily mean? It could be, as Ahmet suggests, some sort of adverse reaction. Or it could be that people on anti-depressants are already depressed and might be more likely to attempt suicide. It's hard to say. Personally I've never considered anti-depressants an option though I tried other drugs to see if they made me feel better (not really).

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Congratulations on beating Death! Did he cry? I bet he cried.
I'm sure glad you're alive, Fenghar. I hope that things never look so bleak again.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

FengharTheNord wrote: Oh and it wasn't some sissy "Oh woe is me I shall now take a slightly higher than recommended dose of tylenol and sleep forever".
Fun fact: Statistics show most people who commit suicide told at least one person before they did it and the person interpreted it as simply melodramatics and did nothing about it. If someone ever tells you they're having thoughts of suicides, don't dismiss them!*

Also I'm very glad to hear you're alright, Fenghar, and I hope things are starting to looking up.

*Not to say this applies here, because I have no idea really. It's just a good rule of thumb to always take suicide seriously
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.