Tablet drawing

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Tablet drawing

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I've noticed that the artistry of the comic has reverted back to, say, 5 years ago. This is not a complaint, I find it refreshing. I assume that this is because Zach has apparently started using a tablet. Which is cool. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style.

anus mcgee

Re: Tablet drawing

Post by anus mcgee »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Re: Tablet drawing

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style. Now if only the jokes would revert to that old style.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.