Mom and cameras

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Krzysztof

Mom and cameras

Post by Krzysztof »

I bought my mother an apartment and, but not in our house, but in the next block, and she is a woman already in age, I'm a little worried about her, do you think it would be a good idea to install a video camera in her kitchen, such as the ajax security system, so that I can check from my phone whether everything is in order, or is this a strong violation of personal space? My mother, I think, will be afraid that I am not the only one who can look after her, how can I explain to her that only I will have access to the management?

Linda

Re: Mom and cameras

Post by Linda »

I think you should tell your mother about this and give her as much information on the subject as possible to calm her down.

Bilan

Post by Bilan »

If your mother starts to worry about the reliability of this system or something, in this case, you can just show her an explanatory video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSKSZsM7OEcW4JVyxPJUhwg. For me personally, this video seemed very useful and I understood all the little things that caused me questions initially. Therefore, I am sure that your mother will definitely understand everything and will not be afraid of violating her personal space. I'm more than sure of that. Good luck!

lolapaluuza

Post by lolapaluuza »

This is certainly a good idea, but I think that you definitely need to talk to your mother and discuss all the points that will concern this. I can say that I don't remember Ajax releasing CCTV cameras. Perhaps everything has changed, we need to look at their website. But still, I had a different situation. I already had a security camera from another company and I just attached it to an application from this security system. I can say that this is as convenient as possible, because their application is quite convenient.