I used Lyft to get to the airport.

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Dopac

I used Lyft to get to the airport.

Post by Dopac »

It was for a trip to the airport at 5:00 am. Lyft said the driver is on the way. Lyft then canceled the trip, which was booked a week in advance, 2 minutes later than the scheduled pickup time. I rebooked and Lyft let me down again. Luckily, I was able to find a ride with another source after Lyft put me through the squeeze. Truly a terrible experience with Lyft.

Xsow

Re: I used Lyft to get to the airport.

Post by Xsow »

Hello! I have been using the lyft taxi service for several years now, as their prices are slightly lower than traditional taxis that you can hail on the road. I really like their application, because I know exactly how much I will have to pay for the fare and it is very easy to order a car of the class I need in it. Their drivers are always very polite and careful on the road, and the cars are clean and comfortable, so I feel safe when I travel with them.

Monisa

Post by Monisa »

If you're traveling to or from airports, a shuttle service is the easiest door-to-door service you need to get you where you need to be, with plenty of time to spare.

Semuel

Post by Semuel »

Hello. If you're a traveler and think you've found the perfect airport shuttle service, it doesn't hurt to get offers from other companies. The goal is to compare the rates this company charges with its competitors. You will get information about whether this firm is overcharging you or not.
To simplify your work, set a budget, how much money you are willing to spend and look at user reviews that will help you choose a transfer company from personal experience. I used the Orlando airport shuttle and my goal was to find an airport shuttle that was within my budget.