IT companies

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Hennerdy

IT companies

Post by Hennerdy »

Hi! How to choose a company for cooperation on website development?

timlirq

Re: IT companies

Post by timlirq »

Hi! How to choose a company for cooperation on website development?
For this kind of development, it is best if you can meet in person with the development team. At least with a consultant. With face-to-face communication, it is much better to establish contact than online. Therefore, look for IT companies near me and choose among the good ones based on reviews. I found contractors so so. Good luck!

Mazorn

Post by Mazorn »

This trader bot is a simple price tracking app, but the lack of some options shouldn't put you off. Crypto Tracker gives you access to the prices of various cryptocurrencies paired with multiple fiat currencies, making it a great app for making money from trading.

ht45

Post by ht45 »

Hello,
Moreover, the creators of the platform maintain a community https://owlab.group/case-studies/red-bus on Facebook where they talk to users and try to solve their problems. These guys are very responsive and if you have great ideas on how owlab.group can be improved, they will listen to you and tell you if they can do what you want or not.

decommas

Post by decommas »

The cryptocurrency that will be the most popular in 2022 is on the site decommas.io allows everyone to create and invest in baskets of crypto assets, making it a unique crypto project.

MatthewWashington

Post by MatthewWashington »

Hello! Only a good company, such as Ronas IT, can handle any development task here Web and mobile development, UX / UI design, post-release maintenance are always at the highest level and I only develop all my startups, they are really pros in their field and very they easily understand what I have in mind, embodying it in my developments.

Immers

Post by Immers »

I create websites and design it. I frequently have to deal with the creation of various site details. I have a lot of things to complete, so I need to speed up my job with the help of https://masterbundles.com/templates/pre ... t/funeral/ Everything I need to develop a modern design, such as fonts, templates, and unique backgrounds, can be found here. I'm glad there's such a place where you can get amazing ideas for work.

Gasdito

Post by Gasdito »

Unfortunately, not all IT companies perform their work in good faith and 100%. Several times I applied to different companies to develop an application and a chat bot. In two cases there were flaws. It's good that I found a great company of testers. In all cases, I turn to zappletech to check the product for performance, the correct operation of the graphical interface, as well as security. If someone needs testing services, here is the site. The team is professional!