My old bathroom

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Farmer

My old bathroom

Post by Farmer »

My old bathroom no longer looks attractive. Therefore, I am thinking about the decision to make a total replacement of everything that is in it. I am looking for a reliable contractor and I hope that you will advise me.

Baekha

Re: My old bathroom

Post by Baekha »

You will definitely need skilled labor from the Fixerjoe team. The entire bathroom remodel https://fixerjoe.com/bathroom/ process will be completely under their control. You just need to agree on the project of work and expect the result. Their service prices are very reasonable.

Alex J.

Post by Alex J. »

Hi. Who knows where to buy a new boiler for my bathroom? Also I'm looking for a good plumber who can help me install it in my bathroom

Jake T.

Post by Jake T. »

Hi everyone. I see you talking about the bathroom. If you want to buy a new boiler, then I advise you to follow this link https://thehvacservice.ca/buy-boiler/ and buy it there. On this site you can order not only a boiler, but also the installation of the boiler itself, so follow the link above and order a boiler with guarantee on this site

Jackmine11

Post by Jackmine11 »

Hey! I need to choose bathroom and toilet tiles for my new home. Who had to deal with this, advise where you can buy high-quality tiles at an affordable price, preferably large-format? Thanks in advance.

Combo777

Post by Combo777 »

Hello Friend! Recently, I was also looking for tiles in the bathroom and on the floor in the living room and kitchen, it was difficult to find high-quality tiles at an affordable price. Stone Tile Manufacturer, it was a recommendation of my good friend. Here I found exactly what suited me in terms of price-quality ratio. I'm sure you'll find something you like too.

Post by Guest »

So you don't like your old bathroom? Well, I think you should opt for bathroom remodeling company in your area to revamp the entire space. They will have really nice suggestions.bathroom remodeling company