What angle should a wine rack be?

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
GloriaHf

What angle should a wine rack be?

Post by GloriaHf »

Wine bottles should always be stored either horizontally, at a 45º angle with the cork facing down, or somewhere in between. This will keep the wine in constant contact with the cork ensuring no air gets into the bottle

You just need to use a drill and scroll saw, and you can make it in no time. With the leather straps acting as the stopper for the bottles, you can ensure that the rack is sturdy enough. It's a basic project, perfect for those who do not have much experience with woodworking.

Camilla5

Re: What angle should a wine rack be?

Post by Camilla5 »

Good evening guys. I need your help because I don't know what to choose among all of them and where to order something like that.... Thanks in advance

KylieK

Re: What angle should a wine rack be?

Post by KylieK »

Yeah, I think that I will be able to resolve this problem right now. Just in case you don't know what to choose then check these options with the Wine Racks America https://wineracksamerica.com/chicago-wi ... e-cellars/ as it seems pretty reliable and safe. You can also have a glance at some reviews on the Internet in case you have some doubts here. Best wishes