The 10 Richest Beauty Influencers of 2022

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
KylieK

The 10 Richest Beauty Influencers of 2022

Post by KylieK »

Beauty influencing is a lucrative business.

New data from Cosmetify estimates the earnings of top beauty influencers for the second year in a row, evaluating each creator’s Instagram, YouTube and TikTok earnings for a combined total yield.

Safiya Nygaard has taken the first-place spot, previously occupied by Huda Kattan in 2021, who is now the second-highest earner in beauty.

Nygaard, who initially rose to prominence through her BuzzFeed series, LadyLike, took to YouTube following her departure from BuzzFeed in 2017.

RELATED GALLERIES
"Elegance can be bought." — Raul Lopez
FASHION FEATURES
New York Fall 2023 Designer Inspirations: Part Three
PARTIES
The Best Parties of 2023 Grammy Week
With more than 9.5 million subscribers on her main channel, Nygaard’s YouTube presence is her strongest across all of her social media accounts. The creator brings in an estimated $187,917 in earnings per YouTube video upload, according to Cosmetify. Her TikTok and Instagram earnings, while still significant, pale in comparison, standing at $1,800 and $7,160 and ranking 22nd and 48th, respectively, per post.

Despite Kattan’s drop to second place this year, her overall earnings increased by more than $58,000 during the same period. She also still holds the title for highest-grossing Instagram beauty influencer, bringing in $168,113 per post on the platform.

The second-highest earner on Instagram is Chiara Ferragni, who brings in $98,817 per post. Ferragni’s posts are inclusive of fashion and lifestyle content, and the blogger-turned entrepreneur ranks as number six in terms of combined earnings per post across all social media platforms.

With a combined total of $145,271, James Charles ranks as the third-highest overall earner, remaining largely undeterred by the many controversies his career has been imbued with, one of which even resulted in his YouTube channel being demonetized for a brief period in 2021.

Charles also holds the title of the highest-earning beauty influencer on TikTok, bringing in $35,200 per post on the platform, where he has 36.7 million followers (by comparison, he has 23.9 million YouTube subscribers and 22.7 million Instagram followers).

Jeffree Star, who launched a skin care brand earlier this year and ranked as the highest earner across all platforms in 2020, now ranks in seventh place, bringing in a combined total of $90,368 per social media post.

Among the highest earners who did not make the top 10 list are Jaclyn Hill, Mario Dedivanovic, Camila Coelho, Aimee Song, Michelle Choi, Rachel Levin and Carli Bybel.

Hee, the 10 highest-earning beauty influencers of 2022, and their combined total earnings per TikTok, Instagram and YouTube post, per Cosmetify.

Safiya Nygaard: $196,877
YouTube: $187,917; Instagram: $7,160; TikTok: $1,800
Huda Kattan: $177,216
YouTube: $1,283; Instagram: $168,113; TikTok: $7,820
James Charles: $145,271
YouTube: $34,417; Instagram: $75,654; TikTok: $35,200
Bretman Rock: $122,460
YouTube: $47,666; Instagram: $61,095; TikTok: $13,700
Nikita Dragun: $99,505
YouTube: $57,075; Instagram: $29,830; TikTok: $12,600
Chiara Ferragni: $98,817
YouTube: $1,701; Instagram: $91,746; TikTok: $5,370
Jeffree Star: $90,368
YouTube: $42,284; Instagram: $45,984; TikTok: $2,100
Pony Makeup: $83,499
YouTube: $56,231; Instagram: $26,833; TikTok: $435
Maria Maria: $75,608
YouTube: $618; Instagram: $66,780; TikTok: $8,210
Nikkie de Jager: $73,047
YouTube: $13,341; Instagram: $54,146; TikTok: $5,560

GloriaHss

Re: The 10 Richest Beauty Influencers of 2022

Post by GloriaHss »

Thanks for this stuff here. I'm really interested in this theme so I just hope that I will be able to get more information on this topic as well.

zicka

Post by zicka »

Well, if you are interested in this them then as for me, I strongly recommend you to check this article about the most popular makeup influencers in case you are interested in this topic right now so I just hope that you will be able to get all the necessary information right there. Good luck with it.

Naren

Post by Naren »

Greetings friends! What are effective ways for a beauty store to provide exceptional customer service and create a positive shopping environment for its customers?

Jix7

Post by Jix7 »

Greetings! Providing exceptional customer service is the key to creating a positive shopping experience at a beauty salon. The staff should be good at product knowledge and be friendly and approachable. Creating a conducive shopping environment can also make a huge difference. This can be achieved by having a clean, organized store with easily accessible products and a pleasant atmosphere. Offering samples and promotions can also attract customers and keep them coming back. For example, in a beauty store, all employees are qualified and they have a wide selection of products in the store.

nickdark323

Post by nickdark323 »

If you want to download this video then you can watch Snaptik ! This is a very convenient site to download videos from tik tok! I like the fact that mona's video download is in very good quality! I'm sure you'll like it! How often do you download videos from tik tok?

Jackmine11

Post by Jackmine11 »

Hey. What sets Il Makiage apart from other beauty brands is its commitment to quality and innovation. Their products contain high-quality ingredients that provide long-lasting results. The brand also strives for inclusivity, offering a diverse range of shades to suit a wide range of skin tones, which is why many users in the reviews here https://il-makiage.pissedconsumer.com/review.html praise their products and are happy to purchase them.