Game development team

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
erik5

Game development team

Post by erik5 »

Hi, I need your help. I want to develop my own mobile game. I have a great idea. I need a game development team. Help me find the best professionals who are passionate about video games and can help me.

donald44

Re: Game development team

Post by donald44 »

It depends on what kind of game you want to create. If you're looking for team with experience in particular genre, you should look for developers who have already created successful games in that genre. You can also explore online forums and social media groups for game developers to see if there are any teams among them that catch your eye.

henry

Re: Game development team

Post by henry »

erik5 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:57 pm
Hi, I need your help. I want to develop my own mobile game. I have a great idea. I need a game development team. Help me find the best professionals who are passionate about video games and can help me.
I had positive experience working with the game development team at Arthouselabs. Their expertise in game design and development is unparalleled, and they really took the time to understand my vision and bring it to life. The team was very attentive throughout development process, and they created a great game that exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend ArtHouse Labs to anyone who wants to create top quality game.