Home warranties: Need reviews for First Premier Home Warranty

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Abrahaa

Home warranties: Need reviews for First Premier Home Warranty

Post by Abrahaa »

Hi, I've been researching home warranties and First Premier Home Warranty came up. I want to know if they're any good, so I'm looking for a site with reviews about different companies. Can you recommend a website where I can find honest feedback about their services? Much appreciated!

DerrecKamaz

Re: Home warranties: Need reviews for First Premier Home Warranty

Post by DerrecKamaz »

The article is interesting, but one-sided. As many discussers wrote everywhere: it depends on the team and specifically your management. We're pretty good at this. Maybe I'm just not spoiled for the best 5-star FB/Google business trip hotels and free food, but so far I'm pretty good at it. Nobody forces you to overtime, it seems, but there are strains with mail because First Premier Home Warranty reviews of time zones. Sometimes I get to the post office late. Not because I have to, but because I'm waiting for a response from Seattle and I don't want to waste a day waiting for an answer to my clarifying question if I threw it off in the morning. On-call - depends on the team and location. Tolerable. With us, no one requires you to come to work in the morning if you are hooked at night. On the contrary, they are advised to sleep off.