implement DevOps in my company

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
ann5

implement DevOps in my company

Post by ann5 »

Hi all, I am looking for a company that can help me implement DevOps in my company. Is there anyone here who can recommend a good company?

Julia3

Re: implement DevOps in my company

Post by Julia3 »

Hi, I work with IT Outposts https://itoutposts.com/ and we specialize in DevOps services. They offer a full range of DevOps services including automation, version control and continuous integration and delivery. Experienced professionals can help you implement DevOps in your company and improve the efficiency of your development team. If you are interested, you can contact them personally and learn more about their services and process.

Julia Robers

Post by Julia Robers »

Hi, why these posts exist in this forum in the first place? It sounds so bloody autistic. Hey, look! What is devops? Oh yes! Devops is freaking here. Sounds like two rocket scientists came to boast what know. Damn it. What if I just need to hire software developers? How will you talk help me?

rainyrain

Post by rainyrain »

Julia Robers wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:12 am
Hi, why these posts exist in this forum in the first place? It sounds so bloody autistic. Hey, look! What is devops? Oh yes! Devops is freaking here. Sounds like two rocket scientists came to boast what know. Damn it. What if I just need to hire software developers? How will you talk help me?
Julia, I could have explained to you why they talked like that. But it would have been a sheer waste of time for you. Let's make it simpler. If you want software developers to work for you, I would recommend you to start with AI and Machine Learning Development company and read about artificial intelligence in service for human tasks.