Track child's location

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
ann5

Track child's location

Post by ann5 »

Hi guys! I'm having a little problem, and I'm hoping you can help. My kid has gotten a little more independent, and I would like to be able to track his location to make sure he is safe. Maybe someone knows some way to do this without him knowing? It would be great if I could use some kind of app or service to do this.

Vikkii

Re: Track child's location

Post by Vikkii »

Good afternoon! I also share your concern and understand how important it is to know where your child is at all times. I recently came across a site that may be helpful for your needs. It offers various tips and tools for keeping track of your children's whereabouts, including some ways that they can be discreet. Here's a link to that site: https://heylocate.mobi/how-to-find-out- ... -property/ . Check it out, maybe it's what you've been looking for!

Julia3

Post by Julia3 »

This solution brings me confidence and peace of mind knowing that my child is where he should be, especially at times when I can't be with him in person.

Moby

Post by Moby »

How do you handle location tracking when GPS is not functioning correctly, and you rely on alternative methods like Locationtracker and cellular connectivity? Are there any specific privacy settings or practices you use to safeguard your location data in such situations, especially when indoors or in areas with limited GPS visibility?

Salaar

Post by Salaar »

Hi all! Today, many of us depend on technology for location tracking. But what options are available if GPS doesn't work? In such cases, Locationtracker and cellular connectivity can help determine the device's location. This can be useful when you are indoors or in a place with limited visibility of the sky. However, it's important to remember that your location may be visible to apps and services, so keep an eye on your privacy settings to protect your data.