Resume templates

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Greis55

Resume templates

Post by Greis55 »

Hey everyone! I'm currently working on my resume and I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for free resume templates available online. Any suggestions?

Saimon

Re: Resume templates

Post by Saimon »

Hi there! I just wanted to chime in and say that I've used Free Resume Templates in Google Doc before, and I highly recommend it as well. The templates are clean and professional-looking, which can make a great impression on potential employers. Plus, the fact that they are compatible with Google Docs makes it convenient for editing and sharing. Give it try, and I'm sure you'll find a template that suits your needs!

ron4

Re: Resume templates

Post by ron4 »

There are several websites that offer free resume templates online. Some popular options include Canva, Resumonk, and Resume.com. These platforms provide a wide range of professionally designed templates that you can customize to suit your needs. Additionally, Microsoft Word and Google Docs also offer free resume templates within their applications. Remember to choose a template that aligns with your industry and showcases your skills effectively. Good luck with your resume!