Discussing CS2 Glock-18 Skins

Material specifically relating to SMBC and related projects.
Kris

Discussing CS2 Glock-18 Skins

Post by Kris »

Hey, I've been thinking about upgrading my Glock-18 skin in CS2. Any recommendations on which skins are worth checking out?

Nancy Fitzgerald

Re: Discussing CS2 Glock-18 Skins

Post by Nancy Fitzgerald »

Kris wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:43 pm
Hey, I've been thinking about upgrading my Glock-18 skin in CS2. Any recommendations on which skins are worth checking out?
Absolutely! There are several standout Glock-18 skins in CS2 that you might find appealing. One option is the Glock-18 | Gamma Doppler from the 2021 Train Collection. It offers unique phases and a high-quality finish, especially the Phase 4 version, which starts at an affordable price of around $24.74. Another option worth considering is the Glock-18 | Bullet Queen from The Prisma 2 Collection. With its "Menacing Bullets" and "War Maiden" design, it's a striking choice for your CS2 arsenal. Prices vary depending on the wear level, but it's definitely worth checking out. If you're looking for something more futuristic, the Glock-18 | Off World from the 2023 Supernova Collection could be a great fit. Its detailed map of a distant planet against a dark background gives it a unique and otherworldly appearance, with a starting price of $1.50. Ultimately, it comes down to your personal preference and budget, but these are definitely some of the top options to consider!

liftsolemn

Post by liftsolemn »

slice master is a puzzle game that sticks out in the crowded mobile gaming market. Get ready to go on a mind-bending trip. By making players think in three dimensions, Slice Master improves cognitive abilities and pushes the limits of conventional puzzle-solving conventions. Every cut you make adds to the total difficulty, so every action you do is a calculated risk.

slitherio

Post by slitherio »

slitherio is a game that values diversity and inclusion - whether you're a seasoned veteran or a complete beginner, there's always a place for you to belong and thrive in the world of Slither